Usher's Rep Denied 'Love in This Club' On-Set Feud
Usher's "Love in This Club" music video may be highly-anticipated but there have been a lot of nasty stories behind it. A feud allegedly has occurred on the set, involving the singer's wife slash manager, Tameka Foster, choreographer Jamaica and the on-set love interest, Keri Hilson. Usher's manager, Benny Medina, however, was quick to response on this, saying that the shooting on the contrary went rather smoothly.
Sources were telling New York Post's Gossip Column PageSix that Tameka had messed up with how Keri should look in the video that eventually made her looking like an extra rather the love interest. "It was supposed to be a sexy video shoot, and Tameka was there the entire time guarding like a watchdog. It was ridiculous" the source said.
"Tameka is very insecure," the source continued. "Even in rehearsals she was weird and clearly not happy that Keri is so gorgeous. Tameka threw a lot of attitude. The day of the shoot, Tameka dressed Keri very badly - she looked like an extra. Tameka wouldn't let Keri have her hairdresser there - she had to use the hairdresser who was doing the extras."
Tameka is also claimed to have confronted the choreographer, Jamaica whom she has "disliked" and banned her from the set.
Denying all of this Medina sent an email to PageSix that is read: "Keri could not have been happier with Tameka's choices in the styling, hair and makeup... Jamaica was flown out and arrived a day late to do Keri's choreography, and was on-set at all times. The shoot itself went brilliantly."
The video was shot in Los Angeles on March 15 but no release date has been set yet. "Love in This Club" is taken from Usher's upcoming album "Here I Stand" that is due June. The single made the third largest jump on Billboard Hot 100 chart's 50 years of history by leaping from #51 straight to #1.
More Usher News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says