Timbaland to Give Sugababes' Music a Boost
Timbaland's next project will be Sugababes. The uber producer who is known to be keen on collaborating with many different genre of artists, will assist the British all-girl group in their next album.
Timbaland became acquainted to the girls while he was working with Madonna and Justin Timberlake on Madonna's brand new tracks "4 Minutes to Save the World". Being in a London studio for the recording of the song, Timbaland was introduced to the girlband during meal breaks and immediately hit it off with them.
"Timberland (is) keen on us," member Amelle Berrabah recalled. "He actually asked us to do stuff with him before. We ended up spending a lot of time with him and Justin last year. We'd have lunch and dinner together in between recordings. They were great company - very funny."
She, however, expressed her disappointment of not meeting Madonna face to face during the occasion. "We couldn't get any Madonna goss out of them, though. They were secretive about her new music. I knew she was with them but I never saw her," Berrabah continued.
Sugababes released their fifth studio album "Change" Stateside in November last year. Timbaland himself is a hit in U.K. with his single "Apologize" that features OneRepublic being named 2007's "6th biggest-selling single" in the country.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame