Elizabeth Banks to Portray U.S. First Lady Laura Bush
Elizabeth Banks, the co-star of Tobey Maguire in "Seabiscuit" as well as in "Spider-Man" series, may be getting the honor to portray the forty-third U.S. First Lady in an upcoming biopic "W". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 34-year-old actress is in final talks to star as Laura Bush in the Oliver Stone's project.
Banks will be joining Josh Brolin who has already been on board to depict George W. Bush. It was reported further that if she indeed nails the role, the actress who has just finished shooting for "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" with Seth Rogen is going to start filming for the project in late April in Shreveport, Louisiana.
"W" will expose the life and presidency of the 43rd and current President of the United States George W. Bush. The film, which is written by Stone and his "Wall Street" co-writer Stanley Weiser, will see the three-time Academy Award-winning director Stone as the helmer as well.
More W News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher