Elizabeth Banks to Portray U.S. First Lady Laura Bush
Elizabeth Banks, the co-star of Tobey Maguire in "Seabiscuit" as well as in "Spider-Man" series, may be getting the honor to portray the forty-third U.S. First Lady in an upcoming biopic "W". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 34-year-old actress is in final talks to star as Laura Bush in the Oliver Stone's project.
Banks will be joining Josh Brolin who has already been on board to depict George W. Bush. It was reported further that if she indeed nails the role, the actress who has just finished shooting for "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" with Seth Rogen is going to start filming for the project in late April in Shreveport, Louisiana.
"W" will expose the life and presidency of the 43rd and current President of the United States George W. Bush. The film, which is written by Stone and his "Wall Street" co-writer Stanley Weiser, will see the three-time Academy Award-winning director Stone as the helmer as well.
More W News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner