Elizabeth Banks to Portray U.S. First Lady Laura Bush
Elizabeth Banks, the co-star of Tobey Maguire in "Seabiscuit" as well as in "Spider-Man" series, may be getting the honor to portray the forty-third U.S. First Lady in an upcoming biopic "W". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 34-year-old actress is in final talks to star as Laura Bush in the Oliver Stone's project.
Banks will be joining Josh Brolin who has already been on board to depict George W. Bush. It was reported further that if she indeed nails the role, the actress who has just finished shooting for "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" with Seth Rogen is going to start filming for the project in late April in Shreveport, Louisiana.
"W" will expose the life and presidency of the 43rd and current President of the United States George W. Bush. The film, which is written by Stone and his "Wall Street" co-writer Stanley Weiser, will see the three-time Academy Award-winning director Stone as the helmer as well.
More W News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth