Kelly Rowland to Begin Recording Third Album
There has been a report that Kelly Rowland will begin recording for her third solo album next week. The former Destiny's Child singer has just completed the recording of "Ms. Kelly [Deluxe Edition]", the re-release of her sophomore effort that did not do quite well on the market when it was dropped in 2007.
CoventryTelegraph.net was the first to report that Rowland is due to enter the studio again for her third album. Unfortunately there has been no further details revealed although the publication managed to interview her while serving a performing duty at BBC 1Xtra Live concert.
On other news, Rowland is set to take on Broadway, playing a role on either "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" or "The Color Purple". Producers allegedly have been excited at the thought and Rowland is said to be seeking help from Beyonce Knowles' father Matthew who is also her manager, to secure the deal.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'