Kelly Rowland to Begin Recording Third Album
There has been a report that Kelly Rowland will begin recording for her third solo album next week. The former Destiny's Child singer has just completed the recording of "Ms. Kelly [Deluxe Edition]", the re-release of her sophomore effort that did not do quite well on the market when it was dropped in 2007.
CoventryTelegraph.net was the first to report that Rowland is due to enter the studio again for her third album. Unfortunately there has been no further details revealed although the publication managed to interview her while serving a performing duty at BBC 1Xtra Live concert.
On other news, Rowland is set to take on Broadway, playing a role on either "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" or "The Color Purple". Producers allegedly have been excited at the thought and Rowland is said to be seeking help from Beyonce Knowles' father Matthew who is also her manager, to secure the deal.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia