Kelly Rowland to Begin Recording Third Album
There has been a report that Kelly Rowland will begin recording for her third solo album next week. The former Destiny's Child singer has just completed the recording of "Ms. Kelly [Deluxe Edition]", the re-release of her sophomore effort that did not do quite well on the market when it was dropped in 2007.
CoventryTelegraph.net was the first to report that Rowland is due to enter the studio again for her third album. Unfortunately there has been no further details revealed although the publication managed to interview her while serving a performing duty at BBC 1Xtra Live concert.
On other news, Rowland is set to take on Broadway, playing a role on either "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" or "The Color Purple". Producers allegedly have been excited at the thought and Rowland is said to be seeking help from Beyonce Knowles' father Matthew who is also her manager, to secure the deal.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account