Kelly Rowland to Begin Recording Third Album
There has been a report that Kelly Rowland will begin recording for her third solo album next week. The former Destiny's Child singer has just completed the recording of "Ms. Kelly [Deluxe Edition]", the re-release of her sophomore effort that did not do quite well on the market when it was dropped in 2007.
CoventryTelegraph.net was the first to report that Rowland is due to enter the studio again for her third album. Unfortunately there has been no further details revealed although the publication managed to interview her while serving a performing duty at BBC 1Xtra Live concert.
On other news, Rowland is set to take on Broadway, playing a role on either "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" or "The Color Purple". Producers allegedly have been excited at the thought and Rowland is said to be seeking help from Beyonce Knowles' father Matthew who is also her manager, to secure the deal.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'