Kelly Rowland to Begin Recording Third Album
There has been a report that Kelly Rowland will begin recording for her third solo album next week. The former Destiny's Child singer has just completed the recording of "Ms. Kelly [Deluxe Edition]", the re-release of her sophomore effort that did not do quite well on the market when it was dropped in 2007.
CoventryTelegraph.net was the first to report that Rowland is due to enter the studio again for her third album. Unfortunately there has been no further details revealed although the publication managed to interview her while serving a performing duty at BBC 1Xtra Live concert.
On other news, Rowland is set to take on Broadway, playing a role on either "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" or "The Color Purple". Producers allegedly have been excited at the thought and Rowland is said to be seeking help from Beyonce Knowles' father Matthew who is also her manager, to secure the deal.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour