Lloyd Giving 'Lesson in Love' This Summer
Lloyd will release "Lesson in Love" as the third studio album that follows his 2007 album "Street Love". The album will be released this Summer on July 15 via The Inc/Motown Records with first single confirmed to be "How We Do It" featuring Ludacris.
Those sitting on the production panel for this album are The-Dream, Polow Da Don, J-Lack, Tricky Stewart, Eric Hudson, and Jasper and Big Reese. Rapper Lil Wayne will be featured in one of the not-yet-unveiled songs while Nelly will be assisting him on "Lose Control".
Lloyd previously unveiled that he had plans to release a joint album with Wayne later this year, much like Jay-Z and R. Kelly's "Best of Both World" project.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked