Lloyd Giving 'Lesson in Love' This Summer
Lloyd will release "Lesson in Love" as the third studio album that follows his 2007 album "Street Love". The album will be released this Summer on July 15 via The Inc/Motown Records with first single confirmed to be "How We Do It" featuring Ludacris.
Those sitting on the production panel for this album are The-Dream, Polow Da Don, J-Lack, Tricky Stewart, Eric Hudson, and Jasper and Big Reese. Rapper Lil Wayne will be featured in one of the not-yet-unveiled songs while Nelly will be assisting him on "Lose Control".
Lloyd previously unveiled that he had plans to release a joint album with Wayne later this year, much like Jay-Z and R. Kelly's "Best of Both World" project.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'