Katie Price to Renew Wedding Vows, Adopt Hubby's Name, Undergo Another Cosmetic Surgery
Has had a very full plate on her agenda, Katie Price has recently revealed at least three other big plans to do during the year. First she wants to renew her wedding vows to hubby Peter Andre and then she would like to adopt his surname before at last having another cosmetic surgery.
Speaking on the episode of the "The Paul O'Grady Show", set to air Monday evening, March 24, Katie explained she wants to renew her wedding vows because "I was a psycho the first time we got married. I had such bad post-natal depression." A summer ceremony has been planned.
Furthermore also revealed that she wants to be called Katie Andre, the former glamour model claimed she will, in fact, still retain the Jordan image for modeling and as her brand label.
And after all, by June later this year she will undergo cosmetic surgery to correct her recent breast reduction.
Katie and Peter, who's a singer and songwriter, have been married since September 10, 2005. They have three children together; sons Harvey Daniel and Junior Sawa Andre, and daughter Princess Tiaamii.
Initially wanted to drop down from a 32G to a 32C, Katie revealed in February that her latest breast reduction surgery proved fail, only made them a 32F instead. That being so, she's planning to head back to the U.S. to have her boobs redone.
In other Katie news, it been reported that she's unveiled a bedding collection which can only be picked up at the U.K. chain store Matalan.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs