The Hogans Sued for Negligence in Son's Deadly Car Crash
The Hogans family keeps going from one low to another. Following their bitter divorce battle which involved a cheating accusation, Hulk Hogan and his wife Linda Hogan were sued by the family of the guy who was critically injured in the crash of a car driven by their teenage son, Nick Hogan.
The family of John Graziano, who has been hospitalized since the deadly car crash last August, has on Monday, March 24 filed suit in Pinellas County, Fla. Circuit Court against Hulk, Linda and Nick, alleged they were negligent and are directly liable for the wreck that seriously injured their son. According to court papers, which were filed by Graziano's court-appointed guardian Peter Musante, Hulk and Linda should be held legally responsible for their son's accident.
The Hogans are all listed as defendants by their given names; Terry Bollea, Linda Bollea and Nicholas Bollea. In addition to the threesome, the lawsuit also named Daniel Jacobs, who was driving a Dodge Viper that was engaged in racing with Nick's Supra the night the deadly car crash took place on August 26.
Nick was, on November 7 last year, arrested in connection with the accident and cited on a number of serious criminal charges, including third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. Was handcuffed and transported to the Pinellas County Jail for processing, he was later on released on $10,000 bail.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'