The Hogans Sued for Negligence in Son's Deadly Car Crash
The Hogans family keeps going from one low to another. Following their bitter divorce battle which involved a cheating accusation, Hulk Hogan and his wife Linda Hogan were sued by the family of the guy who was critically injured in the crash of a car driven by their teenage son, Nick Hogan.
The family of John Graziano, who has been hospitalized since the deadly car crash last August, has on Monday, March 24 filed suit in Pinellas County, Fla. Circuit Court against Hulk, Linda and Nick, alleged they were negligent and are directly liable for the wreck that seriously injured their son. According to court papers, which were filed by Graziano's court-appointed guardian Peter Musante, Hulk and Linda should be held legally responsible for their son's accident.
The Hogans are all listed as defendants by their given names; Terry Bollea, Linda Bollea and Nicholas Bollea. In addition to the threesome, the lawsuit also named Daniel Jacobs, who was driving a Dodge Viper that was engaged in racing with Nick's Supra the night the deadly car crash took place on August 26.
Nick was, on November 7 last year, arrested in connection with the accident and cited on a number of serious criminal charges, including third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. Was handcuffed and transported to the Pinellas County Jail for processing, he was later on released on $10,000 bail.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere