The Hogans Sued for Negligence in Son's Deadly Car Crash
The Hogans family keeps going from one low to another. Following their bitter divorce battle which involved a cheating accusation, Hulk Hogan and his wife Linda Hogan were sued by the family of the guy who was critically injured in the crash of a car driven by their teenage son, Nick Hogan.
The family of John Graziano, who has been hospitalized since the deadly car crash last August, has on Monday, March 24 filed suit in Pinellas County, Fla. Circuit Court against Hulk, Linda and Nick, alleged they were negligent and are directly liable for the wreck that seriously injured their son. According to court papers, which were filed by Graziano's court-appointed guardian Peter Musante, Hulk and Linda should be held legally responsible for their son's accident.
The Hogans are all listed as defendants by their given names; Terry Bollea, Linda Bollea and Nicholas Bollea. In addition to the threesome, the lawsuit also named Daniel Jacobs, who was driving a Dodge Viper that was engaged in racing with Nick's Supra the night the deadly car crash took place on August 26.
Nick was, on November 7 last year, arrested in connection with the accident and cited on a number of serious criminal charges, including third-degree felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. Was handcuffed and transported to the Pinellas County Jail for processing, he was later on released on $10,000 bail.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs