Fabolous Wants Britney Spears On Board His Concept LP
Employing similar approach to Jay-Z's "American Gangster", New York rapper Fabolous is set to record a concept album that is inspired by a certain movie which title is not yet revealed. Should the recording goes smoothly, the album can be expected to hit the street in August this year with the first single taking impact as early as May.
"I'mma put a theme together and just go off of that theme," Fab told MTV. "Sometimes producers get lost trying to figure out what they think is the best type of sh** for Fab. (They say,) 'I got this commercial joint for you.' So what I'm doing now, I seen a movie I want to theme the album after. Even take certain lines, different scenes out of the movie and make music behind that. At the same time, I can have the producer check the movie out, and he'll have something he can take away from the movie and come back with some joints. I wanted to try that this time."
Fab in fact, has got some names he wants to rope in for this album. Those including Kanye West, Just Blaze, Polow Da Don, and DJ Toomp are eyed in the production panel while Britney Spears and Ne-Yo are wanted as collaborators. "I didn't get to kick it with (Britney), but the people from her record label was on top of that," Fab said. "I don't know what condition Britney is in right now. Hopefully - more power to her - she'll get in a better space and position. Somebody needs to sit her down, let her know what the deal is."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal