Johnny Knoxville's Divorce from Wife of Twelve Years Finalized
It's official. Johnny Knoxville and his wife of twelve years Melanie Lynn Clapp are officially singles again in the eyes of the law. The couple had their divorce finalized on March 20, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Several issues including spousal and child support, as well as custody of their 11-year-old daughter, Madison, were still being worked out. Though so, the documents stated that until the outstanding issues are dealt with, Knoxville must cover the family with health and medical insurance.
Johnny and Melanie exchanged vows on May 15, 1995. In 1996 they welcomed the arrival of daughter Madison.
In February 2007, a representative for Johnny confirmed that the actor and Melanie "have been separated." In the divorce petition he filed July the same year, Johnny, who is famous for his portrayal in the MTV series "Jackass", cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The papers stated that the separation date was noted back on July 17, 2006. There was no prenup and Johnny sought a joint custody of 11-year-old daughter Madison.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off