Johnny Knoxville's Divorce from Wife of Twelve Years Finalized
It's official. Johnny Knoxville and his wife of twelve years Melanie Lynn Clapp are officially singles again in the eyes of the law. The couple had their divorce finalized on March 20, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Several issues including spousal and child support, as well as custody of their 11-year-old daughter, Madison, were still being worked out. Though so, the documents stated that until the outstanding issues are dealt with, Knoxville must cover the family with health and medical insurance.
Johnny and Melanie exchanged vows on May 15, 1995. In 1996 they welcomed the arrival of daughter Madison.
In February 2007, a representative for Johnny confirmed that the actor and Melanie "have been separated." In the divorce petition he filed July the same year, Johnny, who is famous for his portrayal in the MTV series "Jackass", cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The papers stated that the separation date was noted back on July 17, 2006. There was no prenup and Johnny sought a joint custody of 11-year-old daughter Madison.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season