Johnny Knoxville's Divorce from Wife of Twelve Years Finalized
It's official. Johnny Knoxville and his wife of twelve years Melanie Lynn Clapp are officially singles again in the eyes of the law. The couple had their divorce finalized on March 20, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Several issues including spousal and child support, as well as custody of their 11-year-old daughter, Madison, were still being worked out. Though so, the documents stated that until the outstanding issues are dealt with, Knoxville must cover the family with health and medical insurance.
Johnny and Melanie exchanged vows on May 15, 1995. In 1996 they welcomed the arrival of daughter Madison.
In February 2007, a representative for Johnny confirmed that the actor and Melanie "have been separated." In the divorce petition he filed July the same year, Johnny, who is famous for his portrayal in the MTV series "Jackass", cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The papers stated that the separation date was noted back on July 17, 2006. There was no prenup and Johnny sought a joint custody of 11-year-old daughter Madison.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern