Johnny Knoxville's Divorce from Wife of Twelve Years Finalized
It's official. Johnny Knoxville and his wife of twelve years Melanie Lynn Clapp are officially singles again in the eyes of the law. The couple had their divorce finalized on March 20, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Several issues including spousal and child support, as well as custody of their 11-year-old daughter, Madison, were still being worked out. Though so, the documents stated that until the outstanding issues are dealt with, Knoxville must cover the family with health and medical insurance.
Johnny and Melanie exchanged vows on May 15, 1995. In 1996 they welcomed the arrival of daughter Madison.
In February 2007, a representative for Johnny confirmed that the actor and Melanie "have been separated." In the divorce petition he filed July the same year, Johnny, who is famous for his portrayal in the MTV series "Jackass", cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
The papers stated that the separation date was noted back on July 17, 2006. There was no prenup and Johnny sought a joint custody of 11-year-old daughter Madison.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'