'Resident Evil' Star Heading to 'Perfect Getaway'
The heroine in "Resident Evil" franchise Milla Jovovich has been reported to be headlining another thriller film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 32-year-old actress has been tapped to star alongside Kiele Sanchez, Timothy Olyphant and Steve Zahn in the MGM's upcoming action thriller "A Perfect Getaway".
Jovovich, who has appeared in Kurt Wimmer's 2006 science fiction "Ultraviolet", will be playing Zahn's new wife. Aside from this thriller film, the star of romantic comedy "You Stupid Man" has been reported to have recently finished shooting another thriller "Insanitarium". She will next join the Paul Verhoeven-directed film "Azazel".
Penned and directed by the scribbler of "The Chronicles of Riddick" David Twohy, "Getaway" follows a newlywed couple who are being stalked by killers on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The filming for the movie will be started on March 31 in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed