'Resident Evil' Star Heading to 'Perfect Getaway'
The heroine in "Resident Evil" franchise Milla Jovovich has been reported to be headlining another thriller film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 32-year-old actress has been tapped to star alongside Kiele Sanchez, Timothy Olyphant and Steve Zahn in the MGM's upcoming action thriller "A Perfect Getaway".
Jovovich, who has appeared in Kurt Wimmer's 2006 science fiction "Ultraviolet", will be playing Zahn's new wife. Aside from this thriller film, the star of romantic comedy "You Stupid Man" has been reported to have recently finished shooting another thriller "Insanitarium". She will next join the Paul Verhoeven-directed film "Azazel".
Penned and directed by the scribbler of "The Chronicles of Riddick" David Twohy, "Getaway" follows a newlywed couple who are being stalked by killers on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The filming for the movie will be started on March 31 in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle