'Resident Evil' Star Heading to 'Perfect Getaway'
The heroine in "Resident Evil" franchise Milla Jovovich has been reported to be headlining another thriller film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 32-year-old actress has been tapped to star alongside Kiele Sanchez, Timothy Olyphant and Steve Zahn in the MGM's upcoming action thriller "A Perfect Getaway".
Jovovich, who has appeared in Kurt Wimmer's 2006 science fiction "Ultraviolet", will be playing Zahn's new wife. Aside from this thriller film, the star of romantic comedy "You Stupid Man" has been reported to have recently finished shooting another thriller "Insanitarium". She will next join the Paul Verhoeven-directed film "Azazel".
Penned and directed by the scribbler of "The Chronicles of Riddick" David Twohy, "Getaway" follows a newlywed couple who are being stalked by killers on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The filming for the movie will be started on March 31 in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack