'Resident Evil' Star Heading to 'Perfect Getaway'
The heroine in "Resident Evil" franchise Milla Jovovich has been reported to be headlining another thriller film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 32-year-old actress has been tapped to star alongside Kiele Sanchez, Timothy Olyphant and Steve Zahn in the MGM's upcoming action thriller "A Perfect Getaway".
Jovovich, who has appeared in Kurt Wimmer's 2006 science fiction "Ultraviolet", will be playing Zahn's new wife. Aside from this thriller film, the star of romantic comedy "You Stupid Man" has been reported to have recently finished shooting another thriller "Insanitarium". She will next join the Paul Verhoeven-directed film "Azazel".
Penned and directed by the scribbler of "The Chronicles of Riddick" David Twohy, "Getaway" follows a newlywed couple who are being stalked by killers on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The filming for the movie will be started on March 31 in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her