'Resident Evil' Star Heading to 'Perfect Getaway'
The heroine in "Resident Evil" franchise Milla Jovovich has been reported to be headlining another thriller film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 32-year-old actress has been tapped to star alongside Kiele Sanchez, Timothy Olyphant and Steve Zahn in the MGM's upcoming action thriller "A Perfect Getaway".
Jovovich, who has appeared in Kurt Wimmer's 2006 science fiction "Ultraviolet", will be playing Zahn's new wife. Aside from this thriller film, the star of romantic comedy "You Stupid Man" has been reported to have recently finished shooting another thriller "Insanitarium". She will next join the Paul Verhoeven-directed film "Azazel".
Penned and directed by the scribbler of "The Chronicles of Riddick" David Twohy, "Getaway" follows a newlywed couple who are being stalked by killers on their honeymoon in Hawaii. The filming for the movie will be started on March 31 in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna