Fergie's Beau to Woo Kristen Bell in 'Rome'
Josh Duhamel, the fiance of the Black Eyed Peas's singer Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie, has reportedly been tapped to star in romantic comedy "When in Rome". According to Hollywood Reporter, the depicter of Danny McCoy in television series "Las Vegas" will play opposite Kristen Bell as the lead male character who happens to be Bell's love interest in the Disney's movie.
In the film from director/screenwriter Mark Steven Johnson, the 35-year-old Duhamel will be joined also with the star of "Napoleon Dynamite" Jon Heder, the co-star of Owen Wilson in "The Darjeeling Limited" Anjelica Huston and the bad guy in"Employee of the Month" Dax Shepard. Heder is set to portray a street magician who is also one of Bell's admirers, while Shepard and Huston will be playing an aspiring model and Bell's boss respectively.
Scheduled to be released sometime in 2009, "Rome" follows Bell's character, a successful real estate agent who has always been unlucky in finding true love, as she finds herself with a bunch of suitors after she picked a coin from the famous fountain of love. The filming has been reported to begin in mid- to late-April.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!