Rapper Eve Got Caught Up in Girl Fight
Eve got caught up in a girl fight outside the Roosevelt Hotel on Thursday night, March 20. No arrest has been made though.
The female rapper, as reported by the NY Post, "got physical ... one of the girls Eve was yelling at was pushed down a flight of stairs either by Eve or one of her posse, but they calmed her down and cops weren't called." No words just yet from the singer-actress herself or her people about the fight.
Eve, born Eve Jihan Jeffers, has sold millions of albums during her career in the music industry. Her first three albums have so far reached 3.6 million copies sold and greater than that she has even been awarded Best Rap/Sung Collaboration Grammy Award in 2002, thanks to her collaboration with Gwen Stefani on the hit single "Let Me Blow Ya Mind".
Aside from her singing career, Eve has in June 2007 pleaded no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) stemmed from an April arrest during which she crashed her gold Maserati on Hollywood Boulevard. She initially faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Having her lawyer entered the plea in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Eve was then ordered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet for 45 days and attend a series of classes for first-time drunken-driving offenders. She, additionally, also was fined $1,400 and placed on three years informal probation.
More Eve News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?