Rapper Eve Got Caught Up in Girl Fight
Eve got caught up in a girl fight outside the Roosevelt Hotel on Thursday night, March 20. No arrest has been made though.
The female rapper, as reported by the NY Post, "got physical ... one of the girls Eve was yelling at was pushed down a flight of stairs either by Eve or one of her posse, but they calmed her down and cops weren't called." No words just yet from the singer-actress herself or her people about the fight.
Eve, born Eve Jihan Jeffers, has sold millions of albums during her career in the music industry. Her first three albums have so far reached 3.6 million copies sold and greater than that she has even been awarded Best Rap/Sung Collaboration Grammy Award in 2002, thanks to her collaboration with Gwen Stefani on the hit single "Let Me Blow Ya Mind".
Aside from her singing career, Eve has in June 2007 pleaded no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) stemmed from an April arrest during which she crashed her gold Maserati on Hollywood Boulevard. She initially faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Having her lawyer entered the plea in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Eve was then ordered to wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet for 45 days and attend a series of classes for first-time drunken-driving offenders. She, additionally, also was fined $1,400 and placed on three years informal probation.
More Eve News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'