Justin Timberlake Bought Jessica Biel Necklace on Madonna's Recommendation
Has been spending most of his time collaborating on Madonna's upcoming LP "Hard Candy", Justin Timberlake got a suggestion from the singing sensation on what to buy his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel to make up for all the time he's been away from her. And so, he comes up with the idea of buying her an arguably expensive necklace.
Justin has reportedly bought Biel a $50,000 white gold and emerald chain from exclusive jeweler H Stern and presented her the gift at her home in Los Angeles recently. "Working on her album meant Justin hasn't spent much time with Jessica lately and Madonna didn't want to be the cause of problems between them," a source revealed. "She suggested he buy her a gift, something expensive."
Justin and Biel sparked dating speculation early last year when they were spotted together on a snowboarding holiday. They, in fact, were doing a pretty good job in keeping the gossips guessing about their love life since they avoided being photographed together and never officially confirmed their status.
Aside from his love life, Justin is having two more films to hit the theaters later this year; "The Love Guru" and "The Open Road". As for Biel, she could next be seen starring in the adventure-comedy "Nailed".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle