Kylie Minogue's Secret Romance with Alexander Dahm Continues to Escalate
The rumor mill goes into overdrive again when Kylie Minogue is said to have reunited with her supposed lover, movie director Alexander Dahm. The married man reportedly came to London for six days to stay with the songstress.
The twosome, according to reports, stayed at Kylie's posh flat in Chelsea. He has since returned to his home in Mexico City, but sources have revealed that Kylie was thrilled with their reunion.
"They had an amazing time together. It's made her really happy. They hadn't seen each other for ages, so they had a lot of catching up to do," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "They rarely left the flat during the week he was here and it would be fair to say they're very close. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and visited her very soon."
Kylie met Dahm on an H&M swimwear shoot last year. They prompted rumors of a romance last May when she stayed at his luxury holiday home in Chilean resort Vina del Mar. Dahm was eventually dumped by his wife Laura, who believed that he was "smitten" with Kylie.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March