Kylie Minogue's Secret Romance with Alexander Dahm Continues to Escalate
The rumor mill goes into overdrive again when Kylie Minogue is said to have reunited with her supposed lover, movie director Alexander Dahm. The married man reportedly came to London for six days to stay with the songstress.
The twosome, according to reports, stayed at Kylie's posh flat in Chelsea. He has since returned to his home in Mexico City, but sources have revealed that Kylie was thrilled with their reunion.
"They had an amazing time together. It's made her really happy. They hadn't seen each other for ages, so they had a lot of catching up to do," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "They rarely left the flat during the week he was here and it would be fair to say they're very close. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and visited her very soon."
Kylie met Dahm on an H&M swimwear shoot last year. They prompted rumors of a romance last May when she stayed at his luxury holiday home in Chilean resort Vina del Mar. Dahm was eventually dumped by his wife Laura, who believed that he was "smitten" with Kylie.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner