Kylie Minogue's Secret Romance with Alexander Dahm Continues to Escalate
The rumor mill goes into overdrive again when Kylie Minogue is said to have reunited with her supposed lover, movie director Alexander Dahm. The married man reportedly came to London for six days to stay with the songstress.
The twosome, according to reports, stayed at Kylie's posh flat in Chelsea. He has since returned to his home in Mexico City, but sources have revealed that Kylie was thrilled with their reunion.
"They had an amazing time together. It's made her really happy. They hadn't seen each other for ages, so they had a lot of catching up to do," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "They rarely left the flat during the week he was here and it would be fair to say they're very close. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and visited her very soon."
Kylie met Dahm on an H&M swimwear shoot last year. They prompted rumors of a romance last May when she stayed at his luxury holiday home in Chilean resort Vina del Mar. Dahm was eventually dumped by his wife Laura, who believed that he was "smitten" with Kylie.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns