Britney Spears' Sitcom Wardrobes Auctioned Off to Benefit Environmental Organization
Britney Spears' clothes are up for grabs. At least six items of clothing from the pop star's wardrobe on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" will be auctioned off to benefit the environmental organization Natural Resources Defense Council, according to the Associated Press.
The online auction is sponsored by CBS and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. Among the items on sale are a navy print Juicy Couture dress, a yellow Nannette Lepore dress and a cream Nannette Lepore cardigan with blue flower details.
The auction will begin Monday night, March 24 right after the episode starring Spears airs on CBS.
As for her starring role on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," Spears is set to play a character called Abby, who works in the doctor's office of Ted, the main character played by Josh Radnor. Her role is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy - a female Michael Cera."
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'