Britney Spears' Sitcom Wardrobes Auctioned Off to Benefit Environmental Organization
Britney Spears' clothes are up for grabs. At least six items of clothing from the pop star's wardrobe on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" will be auctioned off to benefit the environmental organization Natural Resources Defense Council, according to the Associated Press.
The online auction is sponsored by CBS and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. Among the items on sale are a navy print Juicy Couture dress, a yellow Nannette Lepore dress and a cream Nannette Lepore cardigan with blue flower details.
The auction will begin Monday night, March 24 right after the episode starring Spears airs on CBS.
As for her starring role on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," Spears is set to play a character called Abby, who works in the doctor's office of Ted, the main character played by Josh Radnor. Her role is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy - a female Michael Cera."
More Britney Spears News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer