Britney Spears' Sitcom Wardrobes Auctioned Off to Benefit Environmental Organization
Britney Spears' clothes are up for grabs. At least six items of clothing from the pop star's wardrobe on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" will be auctioned off to benefit the environmental organization Natural Resources Defense Council, according to the Associated Press.
The online auction is sponsored by CBS and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. Among the items on sale are a navy print Juicy Couture dress, a yellow Nannette Lepore dress and a cream Nannette Lepore cardigan with blue flower details.
The auction will begin Monday night, March 24 right after the episode starring Spears airs on CBS.
As for her starring role on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," Spears is set to play a character called Abby, who works in the doctor's office of Ted, the main character played by Josh Radnor. Her role is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy - a female Michael Cera."
More Britney Spears News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death