Britney Spears' Sitcom Wardrobes Auctioned Off to Benefit Environmental Organization
Britney Spears' clothes are up for grabs. At least six items of clothing from the pop star's wardrobe on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" will be auctioned off to benefit the environmental organization Natural Resources Defense Council, according to the Associated Press.
The online auction is sponsored by CBS and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. Among the items on sale are a navy print Juicy Couture dress, a yellow Nannette Lepore dress and a cream Nannette Lepore cardigan with blue flower details.
The auction will begin Monday night, March 24 right after the episode starring Spears airs on CBS.
As for her starring role on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother," Spears is set to play a character called Abby, who works in the doctor's office of Ted, the main character played by Josh Radnor. Her role is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy - a female Michael Cera."
More Britney Spears News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes