'Ice Age 3' Bootleg Teaser Trailer Hits!
Following the release of "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" teaser trailer in theaters which was attached to "Horton Hears a Who!", it is doomed that the bootleg version will hit the web before its official teaser trailer is being officially released. The illegal version of the film's sneak peek took less than two minutes to be previewed.
The teaser begins with the shot of a vast snow landscape. As the shot moves ahead, it eventually gets a close up shot of Scrat who is facing the snow storm to get an acorn that stuck deep in the snow. By the time, the Saber-toothed squirrel gets close to his beloved acorn, the snow storm ends but left him frozen. As determined as he is, frozen Scrat did whatever he could to get a grab on the acorn.
When he finally has the acorn in his hands, the snow under him melted leaving him standing for a brief moment on top of a hole. Inevitably, he then falls down to the depth of the earth only to find a T-Rex roaring right in front of his face. The teaser from the animated film set to hit the theaters on July 1, 2009, can be previewed below.
"Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" Bootleg Teaser Trailer:
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer