Jennifer Lopez Debuted Twins on People's Cover
Jennifer Lopez introduced her newborn twins, Max and Emme, to the world on the cover of the latest issue of People Magazine. The cover reads "TWIN BLISS, WORLD EXCLUSIVE, Intimate photos at home (and in the nursery!) with Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and babies Max and Emme."
Besides the exclusive cover, the special edition of People also features 12 pages of photographs of the children and their parents, taken at their Long Island home. In addition to all, Lopez and Anthony also had an exclusive interview Peter Castro, with whom they discussed such issues, as the pregnancy, Lopez's weight gain to rumors of infertility.
Lopez gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs. The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
It was reported back in February that Lopez was about to sell the exclusive pictures of her not yet born babies for about $6 million. Word on the block was that People Magazine had paid the huge sum to the actress-singer. That amount in fact didn't include worldwide rights which J.Lo had reportedly sold to OK! Magazine which was said to print the pictures in their 15 international editions.
Visit People.com to see the pictures of Lopez's twins and to read her interview with the publication, on newsstand Friday, March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick