Jennifer Lopez Debuted Twins on People's Cover
Jennifer Lopez introduced her newborn twins, Max and Emme, to the world on the cover of the latest issue of People Magazine. The cover reads "TWIN BLISS, WORLD EXCLUSIVE, Intimate photos at home (and in the nursery!) with Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and babies Max and Emme."
Besides the exclusive cover, the special edition of People also features 12 pages of photographs of the children and their parents, taken at their Long Island home. In addition to all, Lopez and Anthony also had an exclusive interview Peter Castro, with whom they discussed such issues, as the pregnancy, Lopez's weight gain to rumors of infertility.
Lopez gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs. The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
It was reported back in February that Lopez was about to sell the exclusive pictures of her not yet born babies for about $6 million. Word on the block was that People Magazine had paid the huge sum to the actress-singer. That amount in fact didn't include worldwide rights which J.Lo had reportedly sold to OK! Magazine which was said to print the pictures in their 15 international editions.
Visit People.com to see the pictures of Lopez's twins and to read her interview with the publication, on newsstand Friday, March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons