Meet The Browns Charity Auction
Lion's Gate Films has announced an eBay charitable auction for several exclusive "MEET THE BROWNS" posters signed by Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, Rick Fox, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lewis, David Mann, Tamela Mann, and Lance Gross. All the money raised will be donated to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Along with the studio certified posters signed by the cast and filmmakers, the winning bidders will receive a signed letter verifying their authenticity. The letter will be signed by Erika Schimik, Lion's Gate Senior VP, on behalf of the company.
Visit eBay for joining the auction soon since it will be ended on March 23. Starting with $89, interested fans and collectors should be aware there are only a limited amount of posters available.
Based on the popular stage production of the same name, "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns" is a charming story about the joys of family, and the possibility of second chances. "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns" was written and directed by Tyler, and produced by Reuben Cannon. The movie will be premiered in all theaters on March 21, 2008.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a leading organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research. It seeks to prevent pediatric HIV infection and to eradicate pediatric AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert