Meet The Browns Charity Auction
Lion's Gate Films has announced an eBay charitable auction for several exclusive "MEET THE BROWNS" posters signed by Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, Rick Fox, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lewis, David Mann, Tamela Mann, and Lance Gross. All the money raised will be donated to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Along with the studio certified posters signed by the cast and filmmakers, the winning bidders will receive a signed letter verifying their authenticity. The letter will be signed by Erika Schimik, Lion's Gate Senior VP, on behalf of the company.
Visit eBay for joining the auction soon since it will be ended on March 23. Starting with $89, interested fans and collectors should be aware there are only a limited amount of posters available.
Based on the popular stage production of the same name, "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns" is a charming story about the joys of family, and the possibility of second chances. "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns" was written and directed by Tyler, and produced by Reuben Cannon. The movie will be premiered in all theaters on March 21, 2008.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a leading organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research. It seeks to prevent pediatric HIV infection and to eradicate pediatric AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards