Converse Launching Kurt Cobain-Inspired Footwear Line
Kurt Cobain gets his own Converse shoe. The late musician is about to be commemorated in a series of shoes created by the footwear manufacturer which has been making shoes since the early 20th century.
Converse's Cobain-inspired shoes will feature the music legend's name, lyrics, writing and signature. The shoes, moreover, will also feature select drawings and writings first published in 2002's Journals scrawled on them.
The footwear line, inspired by the Nirvana frontman, is being launched to help celebrate Converse's 100th birthday. Cobain's widow Courtney Love has approved the product, it has been claimed.
Cobain was wearing a pair of black Converse One Tops shoes when he shot himself dead in April 1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington. Besides Converse, Love has also allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print Cobain's pictures on their products, which include toy dolls, lunch boxes and a key chain among others.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce