Converse Launching Kurt Cobain-Inspired Footwear Line
Kurt Cobain gets his own Converse shoe. The late musician is about to be commemorated in a series of shoes created by the footwear manufacturer which has been making shoes since the early 20th century.
Converse's Cobain-inspired shoes will feature the music legend's name, lyrics, writing and signature. The shoes, moreover, will also feature select drawings and writings first published in 2002's Journals scrawled on them.
The footwear line, inspired by the Nirvana frontman, is being launched to help celebrate Converse's 100th birthday. Cobain's widow Courtney Love has approved the product, it has been claimed.
Cobain was wearing a pair of black Converse One Tops shoes when he shot himself dead in April 1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington. Besides Converse, Love has also allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print Cobain's pictures on their products, which include toy dolls, lunch boxes and a key chain among others.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?