Converse Launching Kurt Cobain-Inspired Footwear Line
Kurt Cobain gets his own Converse shoe. The late musician is about to be commemorated in a series of shoes created by the footwear manufacturer which has been making shoes since the early 20th century.
Converse's Cobain-inspired shoes will feature the music legend's name, lyrics, writing and signature. The shoes, moreover, will also feature select drawings and writings first published in 2002's Journals scrawled on them.
The footwear line, inspired by the Nirvana frontman, is being launched to help celebrate Converse's 100th birthday. Cobain's widow Courtney Love has approved the product, it has been claimed.
Cobain was wearing a pair of black Converse One Tops shoes when he shot himself dead in April 1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington. Besides Converse, Love has also allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print Cobain's pictures on their products, which include toy dolls, lunch boxes and a key chain among others.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special