Converse Launching Kurt Cobain-Inspired Footwear Line
Kurt Cobain gets his own Converse shoe. The late musician is about to be commemorated in a series of shoes created by the footwear manufacturer which has been making shoes since the early 20th century.
Converse's Cobain-inspired shoes will feature the music legend's name, lyrics, writing and signature. The shoes, moreover, will also feature select drawings and writings first published in 2002's Journals scrawled on them.
The footwear line, inspired by the Nirvana frontman, is being launched to help celebrate Converse's 100th birthday. Cobain's widow Courtney Love has approved the product, it has been claimed.
Cobain was wearing a pair of black Converse One Tops shoes when he shot himself dead in April 1994 at his home in Seattle, Washington. Besides Converse, Love has also allowed the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) to print Cobain's pictures on their products, which include toy dolls, lunch boxes and a key chain among others.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says