Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Married in Secret?!
Rumor has it that Naomi Watts and her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber have wed in secret. The couple have prompted speculation that they have married in secret in Australia after the actress is spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
News media are speculating that Watts and Schreiber took time out to tie the knot during her trip down under to visit him after a snapper caught the actress "wearing a large diamond ring and another band with smaller diamonds on her ring finger" as she arrived back in Los Angeles on Monday, March 18. Watts' representative declines to confirm or deny the wedding reports, telling New York gossip column Page Six, "I don't comment on her personal life."
Watts and Schreiber began dating in 2005. The couple have been the subject of several false wedding reports. The actor at last was forced to issue a statement in an attempt to put the brake on the persistent wedding talks, joking "We are married. You got it first. Break the story!"
Watts and Schreiber are parents to son Alexander Pete Schreiber who was born on July 25, 2007. They have been in Watts' homeland while Schreiber shoots the action-fantasy-science fiction flick, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" there.
More Naomi Watts News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch