Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Married in Secret?!
Rumor has it that Naomi Watts and her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber have wed in secret. The couple have prompted speculation that they have married in secret in Australia after the actress is spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
News media are speculating that Watts and Schreiber took time out to tie the knot during her trip down under to visit him after a snapper caught the actress "wearing a large diamond ring and another band with smaller diamonds on her ring finger" as she arrived back in Los Angeles on Monday, March 18. Watts' representative declines to confirm or deny the wedding reports, telling New York gossip column Page Six, "I don't comment on her personal life."
Watts and Schreiber began dating in 2005. The couple have been the subject of several false wedding reports. The actor at last was forced to issue a statement in an attempt to put the brake on the persistent wedding talks, joking "We are married. You got it first. Break the story!"
Watts and Schreiber are parents to son Alexander Pete Schreiber who was born on July 25, 2007. They have been in Watts' homeland while Schreiber shoots the action-fantasy-science fiction flick, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" there.
More Naomi Watts News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her