Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Married in Secret?!
Rumor has it that Naomi Watts and her actor boyfriend Liev Schreiber have wed in secret. The couple have prompted speculation that they have married in secret in Australia after the actress is spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
News media are speculating that Watts and Schreiber took time out to tie the knot during her trip down under to visit him after a snapper caught the actress "wearing a large diamond ring and another band with smaller diamonds on her ring finger" as she arrived back in Los Angeles on Monday, March 18. Watts' representative declines to confirm or deny the wedding reports, telling New York gossip column Page Six, "I don't comment on her personal life."
Watts and Schreiber began dating in 2005. The couple have been the subject of several false wedding reports. The actor at last was forced to issue a statement in an attempt to put the brake on the persistent wedding talks, joking "We are married. You got it first. Break the story!"
Watts and Schreiber are parents to son Alexander Pete Schreiber who was born on July 25, 2007. They have been in Watts' homeland while Schreiber shoots the action-fantasy-science fiction flick, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" there.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger