'Ugly Betty' Star America Ferrera Lending Voice for 'Dragon'
The star of the hit drama comedy television series "Ugly Betty" America Ferrera has been tapped to lend her voice for animation film "How to Train Your Dragon". According to Variety, the 23-year-old actress has been cast along with Gerard Butler, Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel and Christopher Mintz-Plasse for the DreamWorks' project.
The co-star of Alexis Bledel in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" will be giving voice to the character known as Astrid, the girl who helps the leading character in taming dragon. Meanwhile her co-stars, Baruchel, Hill, Mintz-Plasse and Butler, will each voice Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, a bully, Snotlout, big but dumb Viking, Fishlegs, and Hiccup's father, Stoick the Vast. In the adventure fantasy film, she will also work with director Peter Hastings.
Based on Cressida Cowell's first novel, "Dragon" followed the story of Hiccup, lanky teenage Viking who has to capture and train a dragon for his tribe's initiation. The film will be DreamWorks' second movie to be made in 3-D following "Shrek Goes Fourth". It was originally set to bow in theaters on November 20, 2009, but the schedule has been pushed back to March 26, 2010.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'