Orlando Bloom Dropped Out of 'Education'
The co-star of Keira Knightley and Johnny Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy Orlando Bloom has been reported to be pulling out from his involvement in new drama movie "An Education". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 31-year-old English hunk has chosen to quit from the film produced by BBC Films because of the filming schedule clash.
The withdrawal of the Legolas depicter in "Lord of the Rings" trilogy has been announced by the film's producers on Monday, March 17. Further, the former lover of actress Kate Bosworth has been immediately replaced by Dominic Cooper, the actor of British's dramedy film "The History Boys", because the film directed by Lone Scherfig has started shooting on Monday.
Adapted from a script written by British novelist Nick Hornby, the film is claimed to be a coming of age drama about a teenage girl who falls in love with a thirty something playboy. The film based on British journalist Lynn Barber's memoir also features Peter Sarsgaard, Carey Mulligan, Alfred Molina, Rosamund Pike, Olivia Williams, Sally Hawkins and Emma Thompson. It is scheduled to hit the theaters sometime in 2008.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!