Orlando Bloom Dropped Out of 'Education'
The co-star of Keira Knightley and Johnny Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy Orlando Bloom has been reported to be pulling out from his involvement in new drama movie "An Education". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 31-year-old English hunk has chosen to quit from the film produced by BBC Films because of the filming schedule clash.
The withdrawal of the Legolas depicter in "Lord of the Rings" trilogy has been announced by the film's producers on Monday, March 17. Further, the former lover of actress Kate Bosworth has been immediately replaced by Dominic Cooper, the actor of British's dramedy film "The History Boys", because the film directed by Lone Scherfig has started shooting on Monday.
Adapted from a script written by British novelist Nick Hornby, the film is claimed to be a coming of age drama about a teenage girl who falls in love with a thirty something playboy. The film based on British journalist Lynn Barber's memoir also features Peter Sarsgaard, Carey Mulligan, Alfred Molina, Rosamund Pike, Olivia Williams, Sally Hawkins and Emma Thompson. It is scheduled to hit the theaters sometime in 2008.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free