'The Punisher' Star Thomas Jane Busted on DUI Charges
In another dose of bad news from Hollywood entertainment scene, it's been reported that "The Punisher" star Thomas Jane was busted early Monday morning, March 17 in Central California on DUI charges. The actor's arrest has been confirmed by a spokesperson for California Highway Patrol.
Jane was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 5 in Kern County, Calif., just north of the city of Buttonwillow, at 2:43 A.M. on Monday. He failed several field sobriety tests, including a breathalyzer, TMZ, the first outlet to report his arrest, has claimed. Worse, the authorities said Jane was also driving with a suspended license.
Jane, as a consequence, was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor charges of driving with a blood alcohol content above the state legal limit of 0.08 percent and driving with a suspended license.
Jane, who was said to be very cooperative during the arrest, has already been released from the prison. His arraignment is set for April 9 later this year.
Jane rose to stardom for playing the role of Frank Castle in the 2004 action flick "The Punisher." Off screen, he's known as the husband of actress Patricia Arquette. The couple are parents to daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?