'The Punisher' Star Thomas Jane Busted on DUI Charges
In another dose of bad news from Hollywood entertainment scene, it's been reported that "The Punisher" star Thomas Jane was busted early Monday morning, March 17 in Central California on DUI charges. The actor's arrest has been confirmed by a spokesperson for California Highway Patrol.
Jane was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 5 in Kern County, Calif., just north of the city of Buttonwillow, at 2:43 A.M. on Monday. He failed several field sobriety tests, including a breathalyzer, TMZ, the first outlet to report his arrest, has claimed. Worse, the authorities said Jane was also driving with a suspended license.
Jane, as a consequence, was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor charges of driving with a blood alcohol content above the state legal limit of 0.08 percent and driving with a suspended license.
Jane, who was said to be very cooperative during the arrest, has already been released from the prison. His arraignment is set for April 9 later this year.
Jane rose to stardom for playing the role of Frank Castle in the 2004 action flick "The Punisher." Off screen, he's known as the husband of actress Patricia Arquette. The couple are parents to daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal