'The Punisher' Star Thomas Jane Busted on DUI Charges
In another dose of bad news from Hollywood entertainment scene, it's been reported that "The Punisher" star Thomas Jane was busted early Monday morning, March 17 in Central California on DUI charges. The actor's arrest has been confirmed by a spokesperson for California Highway Patrol.
Jane was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 5 in Kern County, Calif., just north of the city of Buttonwillow, at 2:43 A.M. on Monday. He failed several field sobriety tests, including a breathalyzer, TMZ, the first outlet to report his arrest, has claimed. Worse, the authorities said Jane was also driving with a suspended license.
Jane, as a consequence, was taken into custody and booked for misdemeanor charges of driving with a blood alcohol content above the state legal limit of 0.08 percent and driving with a suspended license.
Jane, who was said to be very cooperative during the arrest, has already been released from the prison. His arraignment is set for April 9 later this year.
Jane rose to stardom for playing the role of Frank Castle in the 2004 action flick "The Punisher." Off screen, he's known as the husband of actress Patricia Arquette. The couple are parents to daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent