Lindsay Lohan's Grandfather Losing a Battle with Cancer
Is having a full plate on her agenda today, Lindsay Lohan has been forced to clear her calendar so that she could visit her ailing grandfather who's battling cancer. The star's paternal grandfather is losing a battle with cancer, E! News has reported.
Lindsay was in California when his father Michael Lohan called her to break the bad news over the weekend. The call occurred just hours after the family rushed the elder Lohan to the hospital.
Michael said, his father has "had colon cancer for a while and has been on chemo treatments. But now it looks like it's spread to his lungs. He's in really bad shape."
Lindsay herself is currently hard at work on a new album in Los Angeles. She, in addition, also has two movies to complete, one of which is the comedy "Ye Olde Times" which is scheduled to begin shooting next month.
Lindsay, however, has promised her dad Michael she would try to find a way to pay a visit to her grandfather soon after she learned his illness. Meanwhile, she hoped to speak to her ailing grandfather by telephone, Michael revealed, adding that he has also called his ex-wife Dina Lohan so they could break the news to their other children; Cody and Ali, who live with their mother in Long Island.
"I'm hoping they can all come by to visit," so said Michael. "I've been there with him every day. But I know he really wants to see his grandchildren."
Lindsay's publicist, Leslie Sloane, declined to comment on that matter though, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna