Lindsay Lohan's Grandfather Losing a Battle with Cancer
Is having a full plate on her agenda today, Lindsay Lohan has been forced to clear her calendar so that she could visit her ailing grandfather who's battling cancer. The star's paternal grandfather is losing a battle with cancer, E! News has reported.
Lindsay was in California when his father Michael Lohan called her to break the bad news over the weekend. The call occurred just hours after the family rushed the elder Lohan to the hospital.
Michael said, his father has "had colon cancer for a while and has been on chemo treatments. But now it looks like it's spread to his lungs. He's in really bad shape."
Lindsay herself is currently hard at work on a new album in Los Angeles. She, in addition, also has two movies to complete, one of which is the comedy "Ye Olde Times" which is scheduled to begin shooting next month.
Lindsay, however, has promised her dad Michael she would try to find a way to pay a visit to her grandfather soon after she learned his illness. Meanwhile, she hoped to speak to her ailing grandfather by telephone, Michael revealed, adding that he has also called his ex-wife Dina Lohan so they could break the news to their other children; Cody and Ali, who live with their mother in Long Island.
"I'm hoping they can all come by to visit," so said Michael. "I've been there with him every day. But I know he really wants to see his grandchildren."
Lindsay's publicist, Leslie Sloane, declined to comment on that matter though, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie