Video Preview: will.i.am's 'Heartbreaker' Feat. Cheryl Cole
A preview of will.i.am's upcoming music video for track "Heartbreaker" has been released on-line. The footage is previewed along with the streaming of "The Passions of Girls Aloud", a documentary that chronicles the passion of each of the British band's members outside their pop career.
Member Cheryl Cole, in particular has a passion of street dancing and she hooked up with will.i.am earlier this month in L.A. to shoot a music video where she does the street dancing. "For her documentary, Cheryl was originally just meant to be part of the dance troupe for will.i.am's song - but he asked her to do backing vocals," as source said.
In the preview, will.i.am and all the girls in the band along with a bunch more people including Cheryl's family and friends are watching the footage that Cheryl did with him. It was directed by Toben Seymour.
"The Passions of Girls Aloud" is an ITV2 broadcast where each band member was invited to achieve an ambition away from their pop career. It premiered on March 14 and Cheryl's episode was the first. The TV series will next feature Sarah Harding's passion for polo game, Nicola Roberts' desire to create make-up range for fair skin and Kimberly Walsh's trial at West End musical, "Les Miserables". The fifth member Nadine Coyle meanwhile, refuse to do hers, citing the work is too hard.
"Heartbreaker" is the third single from will.i.am's 2007 album "Songs About Girls".
will.i.am, "Heartbreaker" Feat. Cheryl Cole:
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub