Eva Mendes Is the New Face of Calvin Klein Underwear
Has previously been tapped to star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Eva Mendes is the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear as well. The fashion house, according to WWD, will kick off a worldwide advertising campaign featuring the arguably sexy actress.
On her being recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear, Mendes commented, "The company has such an incredible creative legacy. I'm honored to be associated with such an iconic, world-class brand like Calvin Klein." Meanwhile, no details have been revealed about the range.
"She really embodies the essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we look forward to seeing that carried through in the creative," Tom Murry, president and chief operating officer of Calvin Klein Inc. said about Mendes. "We are trying to get across that these new products are for fuller busted, shaplier kinds of women and when we looked at the talent, Eva was right."
When quizzed about Mendes' rehab visit at Utah's Cirque Lodge last month, Murry said, "We were already in one [fragrance] campaign when it [rehab] occurred and it did not affect our decision-making for the underwear campaign."
More Eva Mendes News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes