Eva Mendes Is the New Face of Calvin Klein Underwear
Has previously been tapped to star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Eva Mendes is the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear as well. The fashion house, according to WWD, will kick off a worldwide advertising campaign featuring the arguably sexy actress.
On her being recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear, Mendes commented, "The company has such an incredible creative legacy. I'm honored to be associated with such an iconic, world-class brand like Calvin Klein." Meanwhile, no details have been revealed about the range.
"She really embodies the essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we look forward to seeing that carried through in the creative," Tom Murry, president and chief operating officer of Calvin Klein Inc. said about Mendes. "We are trying to get across that these new products are for fuller busted, shaplier kinds of women and when we looked at the talent, Eva was right."
When quizzed about Mendes' rehab visit at Utah's Cirque Lodge last month, Murry said, "We were already in one [fragrance] campaign when it [rehab] occurred and it did not affect our decision-making for the underwear campaign."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China