Eva Mendes Is the New Face of Calvin Klein Underwear
Has previously been tapped to star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Eva Mendes is the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear as well. The fashion house, according to WWD, will kick off a worldwide advertising campaign featuring the arguably sexy actress.
On her being recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein Underwear, Mendes commented, "The company has such an incredible creative legacy. I'm honored to be associated with such an iconic, world-class brand like Calvin Klein." Meanwhile, no details have been revealed about the range.
"She really embodies the essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we look forward to seeing that carried through in the creative," Tom Murry, president and chief operating officer of Calvin Klein Inc. said about Mendes. "We are trying to get across that these new products are for fuller busted, shaplier kinds of women and when we looked at the talent, Eva was right."
When quizzed about Mendes' rehab visit at Utah's Cirque Lodge last month, Murry said, "We were already in one [fragrance] campaign when it [rehab] occurred and it did not affect our decision-making for the underwear campaign."
More Eva Mendes News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death