American Pie's Jennifer Coolidge Joins 'Broncos'
The depicter of Stifler's mother in comedy movie series "American Pie" Jennifer Coolidge has been tapped to star in Rip Cord Productions' comedy "Gentlemen Broncos". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 44-year-old comedienne will be playing the mother of the lead character.
By signing in to play in the Jared Hess-directed film, the co-star of Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" and its sequel will be joining the other cast members that include Michael Angarano, Sam Rockwell and Jemaine Clement. On the film itself, "Broncos" that is penned by Hess and his wife Jerusha, tells a story about a high school outcast whose story he made in a camp for writers gets stolen by a legendary fantasy novelist. The film is currently in production.
Though mostly playing supporting roles in various movies, Coolidge managed to get her shot to stardom with the role of Janine Stifler which popularized the term of 'MILF' or 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck' in teen comedy film series "American Pie". In 2007, she can be seen in "Epic Movie" and recently she has finished filming for "Soul Man" with Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak