American Pie's Jennifer Coolidge Joins 'Broncos'
The depicter of Stifler's mother in comedy movie series "American Pie" Jennifer Coolidge has been tapped to star in Rip Cord Productions' comedy "Gentlemen Broncos". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 44-year-old comedienne will be playing the mother of the lead character.
By signing in to play in the Jared Hess-directed film, the co-star of Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" and its sequel will be joining the other cast members that include Michael Angarano, Sam Rockwell and Jemaine Clement. On the film itself, "Broncos" that is penned by Hess and his wife Jerusha, tells a story about a high school outcast whose story he made in a camp for writers gets stolen by a legendary fantasy novelist. The film is currently in production.
Though mostly playing supporting roles in various movies, Coolidge managed to get her shot to stardom with the role of Janine Stifler which popularized the term of 'MILF' or 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck' in teen comedy film series "American Pie". In 2007, she can be seen in "Epic Movie" and recently she has finished filming for "Soul Man" with Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'