American Pie's Jennifer Coolidge Joins 'Broncos'
The depicter of Stifler's mother in comedy movie series "American Pie" Jennifer Coolidge has been tapped to star in Rip Cord Productions' comedy "Gentlemen Broncos". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 44-year-old comedienne will be playing the mother of the lead character.
By signing in to play in the Jared Hess-directed film, the co-star of Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" and its sequel will be joining the other cast members that include Michael Angarano, Sam Rockwell and Jemaine Clement. On the film itself, "Broncos" that is penned by Hess and his wife Jerusha, tells a story about a high school outcast whose story he made in a camp for writers gets stolen by a legendary fantasy novelist. The film is currently in production.
Though mostly playing supporting roles in various movies, Coolidge managed to get her shot to stardom with the role of Janine Stifler which popularized the term of 'MILF' or 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck' in teen comedy film series "American Pie". In 2007, she can be seen in "Epic Movie" and recently she has finished filming for "Soul Man" with Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby