American Pie's Jennifer Coolidge Joins 'Broncos'
The depicter of Stifler's mother in comedy movie series "American Pie" Jennifer Coolidge has been tapped to star in Rip Cord Productions' comedy "Gentlemen Broncos". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 44-year-old comedienne will be playing the mother of the lead character.
By signing in to play in the Jared Hess-directed film, the co-star of Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde" and its sequel will be joining the other cast members that include Michael Angarano, Sam Rockwell and Jemaine Clement. On the film itself, "Broncos" that is penned by Hess and his wife Jerusha, tells a story about a high school outcast whose story he made in a camp for writers gets stolen by a legendary fantasy novelist. The film is currently in production.
Though mostly playing supporting roles in various movies, Coolidge managed to get her shot to stardom with the role of Janine Stifler which popularized the term of 'MILF' or 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck' in teen comedy film series "American Pie". In 2007, she can be seen in "Epic Movie" and recently she has finished filming for "Soul Man" with Bernie Mac and Samuel L. Jackson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival