Good Charlotte to Begin World Tour With Paris Hilton in Support
Personal life has collided with music career within Good Charlotte. The rock band fronted by the Madden twins will soon kick off a tour in support of their 2007 album "Good Morning Revival" and instead of a supporting act, they will bring Paris Hilton along.
Hilton who has been making headlines for her romance with guitarist Benji Madden, said that it will be a good idea that she tags along. "We're actually leaving in a couple days for South Africa, so I'll be with him. I'm just happy to be together, so no matter where we are, we'll have a great time," she told People magazine.
Nicole Richie, girlfriend of vocalist Joel Madden and best friend of Hilton meanwhile, prefers to stay at home to take care of her newborn daughter.
The band will start the world tour with African leg on March 21 before commencing with European leg beginning April 7. It will be near mid-year before they return to U.S.. For complete tour dates log on to GoodCharlotte.com.
Hilton has confirmed that her relationship with Benji is a real one, denying that it's a mere hoax like the one she did with the spiritual guru thing. "No, it's not a hoax, we're really happy," she told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, adding that the matching "BM" and "PH" rings were actually Benji's idea. "That was a very special present I got," she said. "He's really sweet."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?