Believed to Be Cursed, Harry Potter 6 Got IMAX Release
Good news continues to pour in for the Harry Potter's fans as the latest reports suggested that "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" will get an IMAX release despite cursed speculations. According to ComingSoon, on Friday, March 14, IMAX Corporation have been announcing that the sixth installment of the fantasy drama adventure film will be opened on IMAX the same day it bows into the conventional theaters on November 21.
Confirming the news, IMAX Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer Richard L. Gelfond stated, "Our release of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' is scheduled for November, and we expect that as with 'Harry Potter 5,' certain sections of the film such as the finale will be presented in IMAX 3D." He then added, "We are currently working on adding another film for release in September or October and look forward to announcing this addition to our 2008 slate."
On the related news to the sixth Harry Potter film, it was reported that the actors working on the production of the Warner Bros. Pictures' latest movie believed that the film was cursed following a series of misluck on the set. To The Sun, an insider revealed, "Actors are feeling the movie is jinxed. As this is the sixth Harry Potter film, dark forces are at work to prevent us finishing." The cursed thought came after a shooting scheduled for Wednesday, March 12, was canceled after storms destroyed the set. Before that, the filming at Farnham, Surrey has been delayed temporarily because of two streakers. Further, some of the scenes involving special-effects fog have to be reshot.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie