Believed to Be Cursed, Harry Potter 6 Got IMAX Release
Good news continues to pour in for the Harry Potter's fans as the latest reports suggested that "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" will get an IMAX release despite cursed speculations. According to ComingSoon, on Friday, March 14, IMAX Corporation have been announcing that the sixth installment of the fantasy drama adventure film will be opened on IMAX the same day it bows into the conventional theaters on November 21.
Confirming the news, IMAX Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer Richard L. Gelfond stated, "Our release of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' is scheduled for November, and we expect that as with 'Harry Potter 5,' certain sections of the film such as the finale will be presented in IMAX 3D." He then added, "We are currently working on adding another film for release in September or October and look forward to announcing this addition to our 2008 slate."
On the related news to the sixth Harry Potter film, it was reported that the actors working on the production of the Warner Bros. Pictures' latest movie believed that the film was cursed following a series of misluck on the set. To The Sun, an insider revealed, "Actors are feeling the movie is jinxed. As this is the sixth Harry Potter film, dark forces are at work to prevent us finishing." The cursed thought came after a shooting scheduled for Wednesday, March 12, was canceled after storms destroyed the set. Before that, the filming at Farnham, Surrey has been delayed temporarily because of two streakers. Further, some of the scenes involving special-effects fog have to be reshot.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'