Restricted 'Pathology' Trailer Out!
The red band trailer version of crime thriller "Pathology" has come out on the web. Let out by The Movie Blog, the restricted video footage runs a short less than two and a half minutes. This trailer version reportedly is much better from the earlier trailer as First Showing mentioned that it gives a better look into the film.
The compilation of the film's scene clips begins with a shot of a band of doctors suited in blue surgery clothing walk toward the camera in a hospital alley. The shot quickly changes to bits of clips showing its leading actor Milo Ventimiglia doing a pathology works. Aside from giving out glimpses of scenes from the MGM's film, the trailer also provided definitions of the word pathology itself which pretty much revealed what the movie is all about. The trailer ended with a warning stating, "No Body Is Safe."
Directed by music video director Marc Schoelermann, "Pathology" follows a med student Ted Gray as he joined the elite band of pathology interns to play a deathly game. The film that also features actress Alyssa Milano will be released in limited theaters on April 18, 2008. Meanwhile, the restricted trailer can be seen below or on "Pathology" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"Pathology" Red Band Trailer:
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie