Restricted 'Pathology' Trailer Out!
The red band trailer version of crime thriller "Pathology" has come out on the web. Let out by The Movie Blog, the restricted video footage runs a short less than two and a half minutes. This trailer version reportedly is much better from the earlier trailer as First Showing mentioned that it gives a better look into the film.
The compilation of the film's scene clips begins with a shot of a band of doctors suited in blue surgery clothing walk toward the camera in a hospital alley. The shot quickly changes to bits of clips showing its leading actor Milo Ventimiglia doing a pathology works. Aside from giving out glimpses of scenes from the MGM's film, the trailer also provided definitions of the word pathology itself which pretty much revealed what the movie is all about. The trailer ended with a warning stating, "No Body Is Safe."
Directed by music video director Marc Schoelermann, "Pathology" follows a med student Ted Gray as he joined the elite band of pathology interns to play a deathly game. The film that also features actress Alyssa Milano will be released in limited theaters on April 18, 2008. Meanwhile, the restricted trailer can be seen below or on "Pathology" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"Pathology" Red Band Trailer:
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs