Jamie Hince Proposed to Kate Moss
Can't wait to get married and put her troubled past behind her, Kate Moss is said to be "very excited" after her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed to her. The Kills guitarist is said to have popped the question before he recently left for a tour with his band.
"She has been hoping Jamie would bring up marriage for ages. And now he has she is very excited," so said a source. "Nobody has ever seen Kate the way she is at the moment. She is much happier than she's ever been with any past boyfriend. Jamie is popular among Kate's mates. They think he is a good influence and keeps her grounded."
The engagement report has not yet been confirmed though.
Moss and Hince began dating August last year. The British supermodel, according to Internet reports, will fly to France this week to see The Kills' play.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'