Jamie Hince Proposed to Kate Moss
Can't wait to get married and put her troubled past behind her, Kate Moss is said to be "very excited" after her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed to her. The Kills guitarist is said to have popped the question before he recently left for a tour with his band.
"She has been hoping Jamie would bring up marriage for ages. And now he has she is very excited," so said a source. "Nobody has ever seen Kate the way she is at the moment. She is much happier than she's ever been with any past boyfriend. Jamie is popular among Kate's mates. They think he is a good influence and keeps her grounded."
The engagement report has not yet been confirmed though.
Moss and Hince began dating August last year. The British supermodel, according to Internet reports, will fly to France this week to see The Kills' play.
More Kate Moss News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie