Jamie Hince Proposed to Kate Moss
Can't wait to get married and put her troubled past behind her, Kate Moss is said to be "very excited" after her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed to her. The Kills guitarist is said to have popped the question before he recently left for a tour with his band.
"She has been hoping Jamie would bring up marriage for ages. And now he has she is very excited," so said a source. "Nobody has ever seen Kate the way she is at the moment. She is much happier than she's ever been with any past boyfriend. Jamie is popular among Kate's mates. They think he is a good influence and keeps her grounded."
The engagement report has not yet been confirmed though.
Moss and Hince began dating August last year. The British supermodel, according to Internet reports, will fly to France this week to see The Kills' play.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'