Jamie Hince Proposed to Kate Moss
Can't wait to get married and put her troubled past behind her, Kate Moss is said to be "very excited" after her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed to her. The Kills guitarist is said to have popped the question before he recently left for a tour with his band.
"She has been hoping Jamie would bring up marriage for ages. And now he has she is very excited," so said a source. "Nobody has ever seen Kate the way she is at the moment. She is much happier than she's ever been with any past boyfriend. Jamie is popular among Kate's mates. They think he is a good influence and keeps her grounded."
The engagement report has not yet been confirmed though.
Moss and Hince began dating August last year. The British supermodel, according to Internet reports, will fly to France this week to see The Kills' play.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked