Jamie Hince Proposed to Kate Moss
Can't wait to get married and put her troubled past behind her, Kate Moss is said to be "very excited" after her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed to her. The Kills guitarist is said to have popped the question before he recently left for a tour with his band.
"She has been hoping Jamie would bring up marriage for ages. And now he has she is very excited," so said a source. "Nobody has ever seen Kate the way she is at the moment. She is much happier than she's ever been with any past boyfriend. Jamie is popular among Kate's mates. They think he is a good influence and keeps her grounded."
The engagement report has not yet been confirmed though.
Moss and Hince began dating August last year. The British supermodel, according to Internet reports, will fly to France this week to see The Kills' play.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image