'Harry Puffer' Daniel Radcliffe Has 20-a-Day Cigarette Habit
Arguably is still very young at age, it's a bad news that Daniel Radcliffe is cancer sticks addict. The movie star has the so-called "20-a-day cigarette habit", leading him to be branded "Harry Puffer" by co-stars on set of the latest "Harry Potter" adventure, called the "Deathly Hallows."
Radcliffe's "Harry Potter" co-stars have warned him to quit his heavy smoking habit upon fear for his health. Their concern is reasonable taking into account that the British actor is getting through a packet of cigarettes a day.
"Daniel has recently been smoking up to 20 cigarettes a day," a source has confirmed to British newspaper The Sun. "Every time they call 'Cut', he lights up. It's disgusting. Friends and co-stars including Rupert Grint have been warning him about the dangers of smoking. But he doesn't take any notice."
Producers of the flick, meanwhile, fear Radcliffe's unhealthy habit could ruin his clean-cut image and thus have warned him not to be seen smoking in public.
"He's been having late nights out with stars like Kevin Spacey and Stephen Fry and seems to have picked up bad habits from the luvvie set," the source added.
Radcliffe reportedly turned to cigarette when he had to perform a tricky stunt himself because his double was absent last week. He's said to be "sparking up constantly."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week