'Harry Puffer' Daniel Radcliffe Has 20-a-Day Cigarette Habit
Arguably is still very young at age, it's a bad news that Daniel Radcliffe is cancer sticks addict. The movie star has the so-called "20-a-day cigarette habit", leading him to be branded "Harry Puffer" by co-stars on set of the latest "Harry Potter" adventure, called the "Deathly Hallows."
Radcliffe's "Harry Potter" co-stars have warned him to quit his heavy smoking habit upon fear for his health. Their concern is reasonable taking into account that the British actor is getting through a packet of cigarettes a day.
"Daniel has recently been smoking up to 20 cigarettes a day," a source has confirmed to British newspaper The Sun. "Every time they call 'Cut', he lights up. It's disgusting. Friends and co-stars including Rupert Grint have been warning him about the dangers of smoking. But he doesn't take any notice."
Producers of the flick, meanwhile, fear Radcliffe's unhealthy habit could ruin his clean-cut image and thus have warned him not to be seen smoking in public.
"He's been having late nights out with stars like Kevin Spacey and Stephen Fry and seems to have picked up bad habits from the luvvie set," the source added.
Radcliffe reportedly turned to cigarette when he had to perform a tricky stunt himself because his double was absent last week. He's said to be "sparking up constantly."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'