'Harry Puffer' Daniel Radcliffe Has 20-a-Day Cigarette Habit
Arguably is still very young at age, it's a bad news that Daniel Radcliffe is cancer sticks addict. The movie star has the so-called "20-a-day cigarette habit", leading him to be branded "Harry Puffer" by co-stars on set of the latest "Harry Potter" adventure, called the "Deathly Hallows."
Radcliffe's "Harry Potter" co-stars have warned him to quit his heavy smoking habit upon fear for his health. Their concern is reasonable taking into account that the British actor is getting through a packet of cigarettes a day.
"Daniel has recently been smoking up to 20 cigarettes a day," a source has confirmed to British newspaper The Sun. "Every time they call 'Cut', he lights up. It's disgusting. Friends and co-stars including Rupert Grint have been warning him about the dangers of smoking. But he doesn't take any notice."
Producers of the flick, meanwhile, fear Radcliffe's unhealthy habit could ruin his clean-cut image and thus have warned him not to be seen smoking in public.
"He's been having late nights out with stars like Kevin Spacey and Stephen Fry and seems to have picked up bad habits from the luvvie set," the source added.
Radcliffe reportedly turned to cigarette when he had to perform a tricky stunt himself because his double was absent last week. He's said to be "sparking up constantly."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016