Amy Winehouse Unwell and Cancel Gig, Again
Amy Winehouse has returned to her old habit of canceling a performance without clear reason. The jazz singer pulled out of a gig intended for industry executives at a Universal Music event on March 10 due to unspecified "illness".
She was initially due to play a 30-minutes gig but eventually was a no-show at the Hertfordshore's Grove Hotel performance, citing that she was unwell. The British singer who broke through American market through her 2007 album "Back to Black", was heavily criticized for her absence of scheduled gigs last year. She was subsequently admitted to rehab late last year and made her first public performance at the Grammy Awards in February via satellite from London.
Meanwhile, Winehouse who is battling addiction to drugs receives a piece of advise from fellow musician Keith Richards who was also infamous for his drugs using. The Rolling Stones guitarist told Mail on Sunday that drugs got in the way of his band so Winehouse should probably take the cue.
He shared, "It completely took over our lives creatively and we couldn't do this and couldn't do that. You had to spend all your time trying to deal with the police. The same thing has happened to Amy Winehouse. That girl isn't going to be around long unless she sorts herself out pretty quick. Amy's got to get smart. I'm not a preacher. But I've been there and you have to pass it on."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective