Big and Rich's Label Closed Down After Disappointing Sales
Executives at Big & Rich's record label have come to a mutual conclusion that the recording house will be closed. Raybaw Records, an imprint of Warner Bros Records, has reportedly experienced a string of disappointing sales and therefore has to be closed down.
Although scoring a big profit from Cowboy Troy's 2005 debut album "Loco Motion", Raybaw had to swallow bitter pills in the subsequent releases. Troy, who also released his second album "Black in the Saddle" through the label last year, will switch to become the artist under Warner Bro's label, Billboard magazine reported.
Duo Big & Rich which are comprised of Big Kenny and John Rich have also agreed to the closure, but no statements from them have been released. They are currently on hiatus as a duo to give time for Kenny to recover from his neck injury but Rich will release a solo album later this year.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'