'Then She Found Me' Trailer Released!
The trailer of Helen Hunt's new dramedy film "Then She Found Me" has come out online. The video footage that lasts up more than two minutes gives out the idea what the movie is all about.
The trailer starts with the introduction of the main character April by showing the clips where she is marrying her husband followed by appearing lines stating, "April's life was all planned out..." Then, it can be seen that she is arguing with her sick mother, whom she found out to be her adoptive mother, while another lines comes up, "...but life can change...in a heartbeat."
Her life becomes more and more complicated when she separated from her husband and met the father from one of her students, with whom she falls in love with. The film, which marked the directorial debut of Hunt, has gotten rave reviews when it opened the Palm Springs International Film Festival on January 3. Featuring also Colin Firth, Bette Midler and Matthew Broderick, the ThinkFilm's movie will be released in limited theaters on April 25.
While waiting for the movie to be released, the trailer can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
"The She Found Me" Trailer:
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors