The Pussycat Dolls Model Robin Antin's Lingerie Collection
The Pussycat Dolls drew front-row guests, such as Dr. Dre, P. Diddy and Quincy Jones at their debut fashion show Thursday, March 13. The all-girl group helped band founder Robin Antin debuted her new lingerie collection at the L.A. Fashion Week.
The Dolls; Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Ashley Roberts, performed a special show at the event, sans recently departed member Carmit Bachar. All the girls performed onstage at the fashion show while the models on the catwalk showing off the selection of bras and pants.
Antin's Victoria Secrets style lingerie collection is said to be inspired by the term "scantily" and "clad."
Check out photos from the show to see for yourself at the Daily Mail.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame