The Pussycat Dolls Model Robin Antin's Lingerie Collection
The Pussycat Dolls drew front-row guests, such as Dr. Dre, P. Diddy and Quincy Jones at their debut fashion show Thursday, March 13. The all-girl group helped band founder Robin Antin debuted her new lingerie collection at the L.A. Fashion Week.
The Dolls; Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Ashley Roberts, performed a special show at the event, sans recently departed member Carmit Bachar. All the girls performed onstage at the fashion show while the models on the catwalk showing off the selection of bras and pants.
Antin's Victoria Secrets style lingerie collection is said to be inspired by the term "scantily" and "clad."
Check out photos from the show to see for yourself at the Daily Mail.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy