The Pussycat Dolls Model Robin Antin's Lingerie Collection
The Pussycat Dolls drew front-row guests, such as Dr. Dre, P. Diddy and Quincy Jones at their debut fashion show Thursday, March 13. The all-girl group helped band founder Robin Antin debuted her new lingerie collection at the L.A. Fashion Week.
The Dolls; Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Ashley Roberts, performed a special show at the event, sans recently departed member Carmit Bachar. All the girls performed onstage at the fashion show while the models on the catwalk showing off the selection of bras and pants.
Antin's Victoria Secrets style lingerie collection is said to be inspired by the term "scantily" and "clad."
Check out photos from the show to see for yourself at the Daily Mail.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show