The Pussycat Dolls Model Robin Antin's Lingerie Collection
The Pussycat Dolls drew front-row guests, such as Dr. Dre, P. Diddy and Quincy Jones at their debut fashion show Thursday, March 13. The all-girl group helped band founder Robin Antin debuted her new lingerie collection at the L.A. Fashion Week.
The Dolls; Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Ashley Roberts, performed a special show at the event, sans recently departed member Carmit Bachar. All the girls performed onstage at the fashion show while the models on the catwalk showing off the selection of bras and pants.
Antin's Victoria Secrets style lingerie collection is said to be inspired by the term "scantily" and "clad."
Check out photos from the show to see for yourself at the Daily Mail.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'