The Pussycat Dolls Model Robin Antin's Lingerie Collection
The Pussycat Dolls drew front-row guests, such as Dr. Dre, P. Diddy and Quincy Jones at their debut fashion show Thursday, March 13. The all-girl group helped band founder Robin Antin debuted her new lingerie collection at the L.A. Fashion Week.
The Dolls; Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Ashley Roberts, performed a special show at the event, sans recently departed member Carmit Bachar. All the girls performed onstage at the fashion show while the models on the catwalk showing off the selection of bras and pants.
Antin's Victoria Secrets style lingerie collection is said to be inspired by the term "scantily" and "clad."
Check out photos from the show to see for yourself at the Daily Mail.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?