No Engagement for Paula Abdul, Just Yet
"I am not engaged!" so Paula Abdul told Ryan Seacrest on his Los Angeles radio show. Much contrary to a U.S. tabloid story that stated her boyfriend J.T. Torregiani is about to propose to her, Paula has denied speculation of an engagement, insisted she and Torregiani are not planning to head down the aisle anytime soon.
In Touch Weekly reported Wednesday, March 12 that restaurateur J.T. Torregiani is poised to pop the question to Paula after he was spotted scoping out engagement rings in the VIP room at Tiffany in Beverly Hills back on February 27. "JT was looking at big stones over six carats," an insider revealed at that time. "He didn't seem to have a budget, but definitely wanted something that would impress Paula."
Paula however was quick to slam the engagement speculation telling Seacrest that she and Torregiani are not engaged, just yet.
Torregiani, co-owner of Hollywood hot spot Les Deux, introduced himself to Paula back in April 2007 at the Roosevelt after an Idol taping. They spoke for four hours and began dating while the last season of Idol was winding down. However, it was not until mid July 2007 that Paula officially announced she and Torregiani, 13 years her junior, were dating.
More Paula Abdul News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer