No Engagement for Paula Abdul, Just Yet
"I am not engaged!" so Paula Abdul told Ryan Seacrest on his Los Angeles radio show. Much contrary to a U.S. tabloid story that stated her boyfriend J.T. Torregiani is about to propose to her, Paula has denied speculation of an engagement, insisted she and Torregiani are not planning to head down the aisle anytime soon.
In Touch Weekly reported Wednesday, March 12 that restaurateur J.T. Torregiani is poised to pop the question to Paula after he was spotted scoping out engagement rings in the VIP room at Tiffany in Beverly Hills back on February 27. "JT was looking at big stones over six carats," an insider revealed at that time. "He didn't seem to have a budget, but definitely wanted something that would impress Paula."
Paula however was quick to slam the engagement speculation telling Seacrest that she and Torregiani are not engaged, just yet.
Torregiani, co-owner of Hollywood hot spot Les Deux, introduced himself to Paula back in April 2007 at the Roosevelt after an Idol taping. They spoke for four hours and began dating while the last season of Idol was winding down. However, it was not until mid July 2007 that Paula officially announced she and Torregiani, 13 years her junior, were dating.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed