Natalie Imbruglia Romancing Sir Richard Branson's Son
Wasting no time with her failed marriage to hubby Daniel Johns, Natalie Imbruglia has reportedly scored herself a new man. The "Torn" singer is said to have been romancing Sir Richard Branson's son, Sam.
Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the twosome arose soon after they were seen canoodling during a bash at London's Kensington Roof Gardens, where Natalie was one of the guests at the ski-themed party to celebrate Sam's planned Arctic expedition. The party itself reportedly cost 100,000 pound sterling.
"They are pretty besotted with each other and Natalie is even talking about meeting him in the Arctic," a source in the know told the Mirror.
Natalie and Johns met at an awards show party in 1999 and married four years later in their native Australia on New Year's Eve in a beachside ceremony in Queensland. The couple announced the demise of their marriage in a joint statement issued on January 4, 2008, blamed their "career demands" for the split.
Following her split from the Silverchair frontman, Natalie then was romantically linked to Razorlight bad boy rocker Johnny Borrell.
As of Sam he reportedly is still 23 years old which means 10 years younger than Natalie. His father Richard Bronson is an English entrepreneur, best known for his Virgin brand of over 360 companies.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'