Natalie Imbruglia Romancing Sir Richard Branson's Son
Wasting no time with her failed marriage to hubby Daniel Johns, Natalie Imbruglia has reportedly scored herself a new man. The "Torn" singer is said to have been romancing Sir Richard Branson's son, Sam.
Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the twosome arose soon after they were seen canoodling during a bash at London's Kensington Roof Gardens, where Natalie was one of the guests at the ski-themed party to celebrate Sam's planned Arctic expedition. The party itself reportedly cost 100,000 pound sterling.
"They are pretty besotted with each other and Natalie is even talking about meeting him in the Arctic," a source in the know told the Mirror.
Natalie and Johns met at an awards show party in 1999 and married four years later in their native Australia on New Year's Eve in a beachside ceremony in Queensland. The couple announced the demise of their marriage in a joint statement issued on January 4, 2008, blamed their "career demands" for the split.
Following her split from the Silverchair frontman, Natalie then was romantically linked to Razorlight bad boy rocker Johnny Borrell.
As of Sam he reportedly is still 23 years old which means 10 years younger than Natalie. His father Richard Bronson is an English entrepreneur, best known for his Virgin brand of over 360 companies.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard