'Ice Age 3' Teaser Hits Theaters With 'Horton'!
The teaser trailer of the 20th Century Fox animated movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" reportedly can be seen in the theaters on Friday, March 14. According to ComingSoon, the Carlos Saldanha-directed film is attached to another Fox's animation film "Horton Hears a Who!" which debuted on that day.
Reportedly, the teaser will once again feature Scrat, the Saber-toothed squirrel whose attempts in getting his beloved acorn often ended up in a disaster. This time, as he is still trying to get an acorn, the little pre-historic rodent ended up falling to a hole in the ice and encountering a T-Rex, which roars in front of his face.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film, which will make its theatrical release on July 1, 2009, will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked