'Ice Age 3' Teaser Hits Theaters With 'Horton'!
The teaser trailer of the 20th Century Fox animated movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" reportedly can be seen in the theaters on Friday, March 14. According to ComingSoon, the Carlos Saldanha-directed film is attached to another Fox's animation film "Horton Hears a Who!" which debuted on that day.
Reportedly, the teaser will once again feature Scrat, the Saber-toothed squirrel whose attempts in getting his beloved acorn often ended up in a disaster. This time, as he is still trying to get an acorn, the little pre-historic rodent ended up falling to a hole in the ice and encountering a T-Rex, which roars in front of his face.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film, which will make its theatrical release on July 1, 2009, will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories