'Ice Age 3' Teaser Hits Theaters With 'Horton'!
The teaser trailer of the 20th Century Fox animated movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" reportedly can be seen in the theaters on Friday, March 14. According to ComingSoon, the Carlos Saldanha-directed film is attached to another Fox's animation film "Horton Hears a Who!" which debuted on that day.
Reportedly, the teaser will once again feature Scrat, the Saber-toothed squirrel whose attempts in getting his beloved acorn often ended up in a disaster. This time, as he is still trying to get an acorn, the little pre-historic rodent ended up falling to a hole in the ice and encountering a T-Rex, which roars in front of his face.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film, which will make its theatrical release on July 1, 2009, will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC