'Ice Age 3' Teaser Hits Theaters With 'Horton'!
The teaser trailer of the 20th Century Fox animated movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" reportedly can be seen in the theaters on Friday, March 14. According to ComingSoon, the Carlos Saldanha-directed film is attached to another Fox's animation film "Horton Hears a Who!" which debuted on that day.
Reportedly, the teaser will once again feature Scrat, the Saber-toothed squirrel whose attempts in getting his beloved acorn often ended up in a disaster. This time, as he is still trying to get an acorn, the little pre-historic rodent ended up falling to a hole in the ice and encountering a T-Rex, which roars in front of his face.
"Dawn of Dinosaurs" is the third installment of the Academy Award-nominated computer-animated film "Ice Age". The film, which will make its theatrical release on July 1, 2009, will once again hear the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary as the three unlikely friends, Manfred, Sid and Diego respectively.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie