Britney Spears WON'T Be Dancing in Dubai
Reports on Britney Spears being offered a staggering 2 million pound sterling to perform an erotic dance for a group of rich sheikhs in Dubai has been dismissed. Hollywood.tv founder Sheeraz Hasan insisted he never made such offer despite rumors to the contrary.
Put the brake on the false reports, Hasan claimed his plan to take the singer on a lucrative business trip to the Middle East had nothing to do with such a sleazy performance. "She is not going to Dubai to dance erotically for $4 million. It's completely false," Hasan said.
Set the record straight on that matter, Hasan explained further, "I spoke to Britney over the phone and discussed taking her to Dubai. She has a movie script, a TV project, a hotel and nightclub venture and she was seeking funding."
He then went on adding, "I had a group of people who would help her finance these projects. She was very excited. We were about to take her to Dubai a week before she went into hospital in February."
The Daily Star reported Thursday, March 13 that Hasan wanted Britney to perform her tune "I'm a Slave 4 U", plus her famous snake-dance, to an elite audience in the Middle East. And in addition to the 2 million pounds cash, Britney reportedly would also get luxury accommodation on her own private island for the duration of her trip.
Concerning the false report, Hasan said he was considering to sue the Daily Star over the story, which referred to Muslims as 'hairy old men' with 'golden teeth and burnt toes'.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences