Britney Spears WON'T Be Dancing in Dubai
Reports on Britney Spears being offered a staggering 2 million pound sterling to perform an erotic dance for a group of rich sheikhs in Dubai has been dismissed. Hollywood.tv founder Sheeraz Hasan insisted he never made such offer despite rumors to the contrary.
Put the brake on the false reports, Hasan claimed his plan to take the singer on a lucrative business trip to the Middle East had nothing to do with such a sleazy performance. "She is not going to Dubai to dance erotically for $4 million. It's completely false," Hasan said.
Set the record straight on that matter, Hasan explained further, "I spoke to Britney over the phone and discussed taking her to Dubai. She has a movie script, a TV project, a hotel and nightclub venture and she was seeking funding."
He then went on adding, "I had a group of people who would help her finance these projects. She was very excited. We were about to take her to Dubai a week before she went into hospital in February."
The Daily Star reported Thursday, March 13 that Hasan wanted Britney to perform her tune "I'm a Slave 4 U", plus her famous snake-dance, to an elite audience in the Middle East. And in addition to the 2 million pounds cash, Britney reportedly would also get luxury accommodation on her own private island for the duration of her trip.
Concerning the false report, Hasan said he was considering to sue the Daily Star over the story, which referred to Muslims as 'hairy old men' with 'golden teeth and burnt toes'.
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign