Weezer Nearly Done With 6th Album and to Drop Single
On the band's official site, Weezer's frontman River Cuomo posted a message, announcing that they are close to wrapping up their sixth album. The album which would be the rock act's first in 3 years and the follow up to the 2005's "Make Believe", is not yet titled but will be released around June.
"Hey Weezer punks," the post that was put up on March 11 read. "We have one song left to mix and then it's on to mastering. We should be all done very soon. Then we chill for a minute. The album will be out in June so with any luck you will hear a new Weezer song on the radio soon."
Cuomo also hinted on the track that they may put up as the lead single. "I think I know which song is the first single but I'm not sure so I can't tell you. I'll give you some hints, though. It's one word, starts with a T, ends with an R and contains twelve letters. You should be able to figure it out because you're smart li'l Weezer fans."
He also added that the album will be "meaty, crunchy and melodic like a good Weezer album should be."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?