Weezer Nearly Done With 6th Album and to Drop Single
On the band's official site, Weezer's frontman River Cuomo posted a message, announcing that they are close to wrapping up their sixth album. The album which would be the rock act's first in 3 years and the follow up to the 2005's "Make Believe", is not yet titled but will be released around June.
"Hey Weezer punks," the post that was put up on March 11 read. "We have one song left to mix and then it's on to mastering. We should be all done very soon. Then we chill for a minute. The album will be out in June so with any luck you will hear a new Weezer song on the radio soon."
Cuomo also hinted on the track that they may put up as the lead single. "I think I know which song is the first single but I'm not sure so I can't tell you. I'll give you some hints, though. It's one word, starts with a T, ends with an R and contains twelve letters. You should be able to figure it out because you're smart li'l Weezer fans."
He also added that the album will be "meaty, crunchy and melodic like a good Weezer album should be."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville