'Take a Bow', Lead Single From Rihanna's Re-Release
A new single from Rihanna called "Take a Bow" has been played on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show yesterday (March 14). The mid-tempo pop song is said to be the first single from her 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad" re-release.
In the song Rihanna takes the issue of breaking up with a cheating boyfriend but despite all the lies, Rihanna takes this as an "entertaining" and "quite a show" that he himself should "take a bow" for his act. A cut from the lyrics is: "Talking about, 'Girl I love you, you're the one,'/ This just looks like a rerun/ Please, what else is on?/ And don't tell me you're sorry, 'cause you're not/ Baby, when I know you're only sorry 'cause you got caught."
The song is penned by none other than her frequent collaborator, Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate. Meanwhile, the revamped version of "Good Girl Gone Bad" will be available in stores on May 27.
Rihanna's "Take a Bow":
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked