'Take a Bow', Lead Single From Rihanna's Re-Release
A new single from Rihanna called "Take a Bow" has been played on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show yesterday (March 14). The mid-tempo pop song is said to be the first single from her 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad" re-release.
In the song Rihanna takes the issue of breaking up with a cheating boyfriend but despite all the lies, Rihanna takes this as an "entertaining" and "quite a show" that he himself should "take a bow" for his act. A cut from the lyrics is: "Talking about, 'Girl I love you, you're the one,'/ This just looks like a rerun/ Please, what else is on?/ And don't tell me you're sorry, 'cause you're not/ Baby, when I know you're only sorry 'cause you got caught."
The song is penned by none other than her frequent collaborator, Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate. Meanwhile, the revamped version of "Good Girl Gone Bad" will be available in stores on May 27.
Rihanna's "Take a Bow":
More Rihanna News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right