'Take a Bow', Lead Single From Rihanna's Re-Release
A new single from Rihanna called "Take a Bow" has been played on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show yesterday (March 14). The mid-tempo pop song is said to be the first single from her 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad" re-release.
In the song Rihanna takes the issue of breaking up with a cheating boyfriend but despite all the lies, Rihanna takes this as an "entertaining" and "quite a show" that he himself should "take a bow" for his act. A cut from the lyrics is: "Talking about, 'Girl I love you, you're the one,'/ This just looks like a rerun/ Please, what else is on?/ And don't tell me you're sorry, 'cause you're not/ Baby, when I know you're only sorry 'cause you got caught."
The song is penned by none other than her frequent collaborator, Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate. Meanwhile, the revamped version of "Good Girl Gone Bad" will be available in stores on May 27.
Rihanna's "Take a Bow":
More Rihanna News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama