'Take a Bow', Lead Single From Rihanna's Re-Release
A new single from Rihanna called "Take a Bow" has been played on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show yesterday (March 14). The mid-tempo pop song is said to be the first single from her 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad" re-release.
In the song Rihanna takes the issue of breaking up with a cheating boyfriend but despite all the lies, Rihanna takes this as an "entertaining" and "quite a show" that he himself should "take a bow" for his act. A cut from the lyrics is: "Talking about, 'Girl I love you, you're the one,'/ This just looks like a rerun/ Please, what else is on?/ And don't tell me you're sorry, 'cause you're not/ Baby, when I know you're only sorry 'cause you got caught."
The song is penned by none other than her frequent collaborator, Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate. Meanwhile, the revamped version of "Good Girl Gone Bad" will be available in stores on May 27.
Rihanna's "Take a Bow":
More Rihanna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!