'Take a Bow', Lead Single From Rihanna's Re-Release
A new single from Rihanna called "Take a Bow" has been played on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show yesterday (March 14). The mid-tempo pop song is said to be the first single from her 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad" re-release.
In the song Rihanna takes the issue of breaking up with a cheating boyfriend but despite all the lies, Rihanna takes this as an "entertaining" and "quite a show" that he himself should "take a bow" for his act. A cut from the lyrics is: "Talking about, 'Girl I love you, you're the one,'/ This just looks like a rerun/ Please, what else is on?/ And don't tell me you're sorry, 'cause you're not/ Baby, when I know you're only sorry 'cause you got caught."
The song is penned by none other than her frequent collaborator, Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate. Meanwhile, the revamped version of "Good Girl Gone Bad" will be available in stores on May 27.
Rihanna's "Take a Bow":
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour