Comedian Cedric the Entertainer to Make Directorial Debut With 'Chicago'
The funny man in "Barbershop" movie Cedric the Entertainer has jumped in on the chance to helm a comedy project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 43-year-old actor will be making his directorial debut with the indie film "Chicago Pulaski Jones".
In the film to be produced by A Bird and A Bear Entertainment, the co-star of John Travolta in "Be Cool" will also act as the film's star. Joining him in the cast are Kel Mitchell, Tommy Davidson and Gary Sturgis.
Penned by Mitchell and Janice Woody, the film resolves around Jones, a young championship dancer seeking to make his name famous in the big city. However, when he arrives at the city, his uncle is murdered. Hence, he becomes a vigilante to avenge his death. The film is expected to be done in 2009.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off