Comedian Cedric the Entertainer to Make Directorial Debut With 'Chicago'
The funny man in "Barbershop" movie Cedric the Entertainer has jumped in on the chance to helm a comedy project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 43-year-old actor will be making his directorial debut with the indie film "Chicago Pulaski Jones".
In the film to be produced by A Bird and A Bear Entertainment, the co-star of John Travolta in "Be Cool" will also act as the film's star. Joining him in the cast are Kel Mitchell, Tommy Davidson and Gary Sturgis.
Penned by Mitchell and Janice Woody, the film resolves around Jones, a young championship dancer seeking to make his name famous in the big city. However, when he arrives at the city, his uncle is murdered. Hence, he becomes a vigilante to avenge his death. The film is expected to be done in 2009.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars