Comedian Cedric the Entertainer to Make Directorial Debut With 'Chicago'
The funny man in "Barbershop" movie Cedric the Entertainer has jumped in on the chance to helm a comedy project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 43-year-old actor will be making his directorial debut with the indie film "Chicago Pulaski Jones".
In the film to be produced by A Bird and A Bear Entertainment, the co-star of John Travolta in "Be Cool" will also act as the film's star. Joining him in the cast are Kel Mitchell, Tommy Davidson and Gary Sturgis.
Penned by Mitchell and Janice Woody, the film resolves around Jones, a young championship dancer seeking to make his name famous in the big city. However, when he arrives at the city, his uncle is murdered. Hence, he becomes a vigilante to avenge his death. The film is expected to be done in 2009.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard