David Beckham Launches New Limited Edition Fragrance, 'Instinct After Dark'
David Beckham has "Instinct After Dark", literally. The soccer stud is lending his face and public persona for the new advertising campaign of Coty's new limited edition fragrance, Instinct After Dark.
Intinct After Dark, according to various report, opens with sparkling, tangy-fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, Italian bergamot and mandarin leaf. The middle note is pure elegance with pimento, star anise and cardamom, culminating in the magnetic sensuality of vanilla and white amber.
As for the ad campaign, it shows a captivating and enigmatic portrait of David in a simmering twilight setting, accompanied with a picture of a bottle of the product. The ad was created by J Walter Thompson.
Intinct After Dark went on sale this week.
Coty originally signed a deal with David and wife Victoria Adams back in 2005 to develop fragrances under the couple's dVb brand. The couple have their so-called "his and hers fragrances Intimately Beckham" launched last year.
More David Beckham News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group