David Beckham Launches New Limited Edition Fragrance, 'Instinct After Dark'
David Beckham has "Instinct After Dark", literally. The soccer stud is lending his face and public persona for the new advertising campaign of Coty's new limited edition fragrance, Instinct After Dark.
Intinct After Dark, according to various report, opens with sparkling, tangy-fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, Italian bergamot and mandarin leaf. The middle note is pure elegance with pimento, star anise and cardamom, culminating in the magnetic sensuality of vanilla and white amber.
As for the ad campaign, it shows a captivating and enigmatic portrait of David in a simmering twilight setting, accompanied with a picture of a bottle of the product. The ad was created by J Walter Thompson.
Intinct After Dark went on sale this week.
Coty originally signed a deal with David and wife Victoria Adams back in 2005 to develop fragrances under the couple's dVb brand. The couple have their so-called "his and hers fragrances Intimately Beckham" launched last year.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'