David Beckham Launches New Limited Edition Fragrance, 'Instinct After Dark'
David Beckham has "Instinct After Dark", literally. The soccer stud is lending his face and public persona for the new advertising campaign of Coty's new limited edition fragrance, Instinct After Dark.
Intinct After Dark, according to various report, opens with sparkling, tangy-fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, Italian bergamot and mandarin leaf. The middle note is pure elegance with pimento, star anise and cardamom, culminating in the magnetic sensuality of vanilla and white amber.
As for the ad campaign, it shows a captivating and enigmatic portrait of David in a simmering twilight setting, accompanied with a picture of a bottle of the product. The ad was created by J Walter Thompson.
Intinct After Dark went on sale this week.
Coty originally signed a deal with David and wife Victoria Adams back in 2005 to develop fragrances under the couple's dVb brand. The couple have their so-called "his and hers fragrances Intimately Beckham" launched last year.
More David Beckham News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory