David Beckham Launches New Limited Edition Fragrance, 'Instinct After Dark'
David Beckham has "Instinct After Dark", literally. The soccer stud is lending his face and public persona for the new advertising campaign of Coty's new limited edition fragrance, Instinct After Dark.
Intinct After Dark, according to various report, opens with sparkling, tangy-fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, Italian bergamot and mandarin leaf. The middle note is pure elegance with pimento, star anise and cardamom, culminating in the magnetic sensuality of vanilla and white amber.
As for the ad campaign, it shows a captivating and enigmatic portrait of David in a simmering twilight setting, accompanied with a picture of a bottle of the product. The ad was created by J Walter Thompson.
Intinct After Dark went on sale this week.
Coty originally signed a deal with David and wife Victoria Adams back in 2005 to develop fragrances under the couple's dVb brand. The couple have their so-called "his and hers fragrances Intimately Beckham" launched last year.
More David Beckham News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage