David Beckham Launches New Limited Edition Fragrance, 'Instinct After Dark'
David Beckham has "Instinct After Dark", literally. The soccer stud is lending his face and public persona for the new advertising campaign of Coty's new limited edition fragrance, Instinct After Dark.
Intinct After Dark, according to various report, opens with sparkling, tangy-fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, Italian bergamot and mandarin leaf. The middle note is pure elegance with pimento, star anise and cardamom, culminating in the magnetic sensuality of vanilla and white amber.
As for the ad campaign, it shows a captivating and enigmatic portrait of David in a simmering twilight setting, accompanied with a picture of a bottle of the product. The ad was created by J Walter Thompson.
Intinct After Dark went on sale this week.
Coty originally signed a deal with David and wife Victoria Adams back in 2005 to develop fragrances under the couple's dVb brand. The couple have their so-called "his and hers fragrances Intimately Beckham" launched last year.
More David Beckham News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris