X-Files Sequel Wrapped Up!
Good news are coming from the upcoming X Files sequel "The X-Files: I Want to Believe". Many reported that the filming of the much anticipated sequel to the successful sci-fi movie "The X-Files" has been wrapped up and it briefly ended the secrecy held by the people involved in the film's production as the film's cast and crew themselves on a press conference held at the Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver, on Wednesday, March 13.
According to ShockTillYouDrop, on the occasion, director Chris Carter has revealed the sequel story will begin six years after the end of the television series. Concerning the storyline, co-scribbler Frank Spotnitz stated that their intention in doing the sequel was not to make a nostalgic film. "We're not doing an exercise in nostalgia to appeal to the fans of the show," he explained. "We saw this as an opportunity to introduce the characters to people who may have been too young. It has a reason for being, even if there'd never been a television show before."
The press release event was also used to clear up the speculations about the romantic relationship between the two leading characters ignited by paparazzos' on-set pictures exposing FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully kissing. To the reporters present, one of the film's star David Duchovny confessed that that particular scene of him and co-star Gillian Anderson, who couldn't attend the conference due to illness, was a fake one. "We staged that," said the actor simply.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding