Details on Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans' Wedding Plans
More details have emerged regarding Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans' wedding talks. The Daily Mail claims that the couple are set to tie the knot on an island near Mexico.
Per report on the Daily Mail, Sienna and Rhys have been planning to hire a private beach resort for a week on the island of Isla Mujeres, eight miles off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. The private resort, which has a large ten bedroom villa, boat ramp and several guest houses, is believed to be owned by Sienna's close pal whom she met on set of a recent film.
"This is the perfect location for Sienna to have her big day. This particular resort is literally in the middle of nowhere, so the only people to witness their wedding will be close friends and family," a source told the Daily Mail. "They fell in love with Mexico the first time they went there - so it makes sense for her to choose it as a location for her wedding."
And due to the reclusive location of the resort, Sienna and Rhys will have food shipped over from Cancun's mainland especially for the occasion. They will then invite their guests back to their villa to continue partying with the best food and tequila in the country.
Still, no single word just yet from either Sienna or Rhys regarding their much talked wedding plans.
More Sienna Miller News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'