Details on Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans' Wedding Plans
More details have emerged regarding Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans' wedding talks. The Daily Mail claims that the couple are set to tie the knot on an island near Mexico.
Per report on the Daily Mail, Sienna and Rhys have been planning to hire a private beach resort for a week on the island of Isla Mujeres, eight miles off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. The private resort, which has a large ten bedroom villa, boat ramp and several guest houses, is believed to be owned by Sienna's close pal whom she met on set of a recent film.
"This is the perfect location for Sienna to have her big day. This particular resort is literally in the middle of nowhere, so the only people to witness their wedding will be close friends and family," a source told the Daily Mail. "They fell in love with Mexico the first time they went there - so it makes sense for her to choose it as a location for her wedding."
And due to the reclusive location of the resort, Sienna and Rhys will have food shipped over from Cancun's mainland especially for the occasion. They will then invite their guests back to their villa to continue partying with the best food and tequila in the country.
Still, no single word just yet from either Sienna or Rhys regarding their much talked wedding plans.
More Sienna Miller News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split