Representative Blasted Rumors on Kanye West's Secret Wedding
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer haven't tied the knot just yet. A representative for the rap star has slammed Internet reports that the two had exchanged vows last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
Set the record straight on the rumors that the couple tied the knot in a hush hush ceremony in Europe, West's representative insisted the reports as "untrue."
West himself has said in the past that he would want a low-key wedding ceremony. "I'm just going to go and get married," so he told GQ Magazine last year. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it."
More Kanye West News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny