Representative Blasted Rumors on Kanye West's Secret Wedding
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer haven't tied the knot just yet. A representative for the rap star has slammed Internet reports that the two had exchanged vows last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
Set the record straight on the rumors that the couple tied the knot in a hush hush ceremony in Europe, West's representative insisted the reports as "untrue."
West himself has said in the past that he would want a low-key wedding ceremony. "I'm just going to go and get married," so he told GQ Magazine last year. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it."
More Kanye West News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'