Representative Blasted Rumors on Kanye West's Secret Wedding
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer haven't tied the knot just yet. A representative for the rap star has slammed Internet reports that the two had exchanged vows last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
Set the record straight on the rumors that the couple tied the knot in a hush hush ceremony in Europe, West's representative insisted the reports as "untrue."
West himself has said in the past that he would want a low-key wedding ceremony. "I'm just going to go and get married," so he told GQ Magazine last year. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it."
More Kanye West News
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies