Representative Blasted Rumors on Kanye West's Secret Wedding
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer haven't tied the knot just yet. A representative for the rap star has slammed Internet reports that the two had exchanged vows last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
Set the record straight on the rumors that the couple tied the knot in a hush hush ceremony in Europe, West's representative insisted the reports as "untrue."
West himself has said in the past that he would want a low-key wedding ceremony. "I'm just going to go and get married," so he told GQ Magazine last year. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it."
More Kanye West News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards