Representative Blasted Rumors on Kanye West's Secret Wedding
Kanye West and his model girlfriend Alexis Phifer haven't tied the knot just yet. A representative for the rap star has slammed Internet reports that the two had exchanged vows last month in a private ceremony in Europe.
West proposed to longtime girlfriend Alexis in May 2007. And when being asked on when they will make their union official, the beauty was quoted at that time as saying "Before the year is up."
Set the record straight on the rumors that the couple tied the knot in a hush hush ceremony in Europe, West's representative insisted the reports as "untrue."
West himself has said in the past that he would want a low-key wedding ceremony. "I'm just going to go and get married," so he told GQ Magazine last year. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it."
More Kanye West News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21