Juelz Santana Busted on Suspicion of Weapons and Drug Possession
Juelz Santana has been arrested on suspicion of weapons and drug possession outside his New Jersey home. The rap star was arrested last week near the entrance of his home in Teaneck's gated Glenpointe community.
New York's Daily News has reported that Santana, born LaRon Louis James, was pulled over in his Bentley by police last week for driving with a suspended license. The arresting officer claimed he smelled the odor of marijuana and allegedly saw a "green leafy substance", Dutch Masters and White Owl cigars on the car's center console.
After further search, police also discovered 29 hollow-point bullets wrapped in a sock as well as $19,500 in cash in a hidden plastic bag filled with "hundreds of Jolly Rancher candies." To make matter worse, a marijuana-laced, hand-rolled cigar was also discovered inside Santana's shoe.
Officers, furthermore, also recovered a sandwich bag stuffed with marijuana on the backseat of their cruiser, where Juelz sat after being arrested.
Santana, as a result, was scheduled to appear in New Jersey Municipal Court Wednesday, March 12 to face charges of driving with a suspended license and being in the possession of marijuana and hollow point bullets. Story is developing.
A rap star, Santana is also known as a producer and small time actor. He came to fame following his appearances on Cam'ron's 2002 singles, "Oh Boy" and "Hey Ma."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby