Taylor Swift and Faith Hill Lend Likeness for New Line of Dolls
Taylor Swift and Faith Hill are about to be turned into dolls. Both country music singers have signed agreements to lend their likeness for new line of dolls.
Toy company Jakks Pacific will make physical fashion dolls of Taylor that will feature her best known fashions and appropriate accessories, including a crystal guitar. "When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a country music star and having my very own fashion doll line," Taylor commented. "Now it's come true! I can't wait to see little girls play with my doll and rock out with my crystal guitar."
Faith, elsewhere, will become the model of online dolls produced by Stardoll, a Website that targets girls aged 9 to 17. The singer's deal with Stardoll reportedly provides a virtual closet of outfits she's personally chosen, thus allowing Stardoll visitors to dress her up for all kinds of events.
"Joining Stardoll is exciting for me, especially because my kids are such fans," Faith said. "This is the first time I've explored a virtual world, and I'm amazed at what a creative, kind and eclectic mix of girls belong to the community."
Taylor's doll is slated to hit the market in the fall. No words on when Faith's doll will be launched.
More Taylor Swift News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels