Taylor Swift and Faith Hill Lend Likeness for New Line of Dolls
Taylor Swift and Faith Hill are about to be turned into dolls. Both country music singers have signed agreements to lend their likeness for new line of dolls.
Toy company Jakks Pacific will make physical fashion dolls of Taylor that will feature her best known fashions and appropriate accessories, including a crystal guitar. "When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a country music star and having my very own fashion doll line," Taylor commented. "Now it's come true! I can't wait to see little girls play with my doll and rock out with my crystal guitar."
Faith, elsewhere, will become the model of online dolls produced by Stardoll, a Website that targets girls aged 9 to 17. The singer's deal with Stardoll reportedly provides a virtual closet of outfits she's personally chosen, thus allowing Stardoll visitors to dress her up for all kinds of events.
"Joining Stardoll is exciting for me, especially because my kids are such fans," Faith said. "This is the first time I've explored a virtual world, and I'm amazed at what a creative, kind and eclectic mix of girls belong to the community."
Taylor's doll is slated to hit the market in the fall. No words on when Faith's doll will be launched.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!