Taylor Swift and Faith Hill Lend Likeness for New Line of Dolls
Taylor Swift and Faith Hill are about to be turned into dolls. Both country music singers have signed agreements to lend their likeness for new line of dolls.
Toy company Jakks Pacific will make physical fashion dolls of Taylor that will feature her best known fashions and appropriate accessories, including a crystal guitar. "When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a country music star and having my very own fashion doll line," Taylor commented. "Now it's come true! I can't wait to see little girls play with my doll and rock out with my crystal guitar."
Faith, elsewhere, will become the model of online dolls produced by Stardoll, a Website that targets girls aged 9 to 17. The singer's deal with Stardoll reportedly provides a virtual closet of outfits she's personally chosen, thus allowing Stardoll visitors to dress her up for all kinds of events.
"Joining Stardoll is exciting for me, especially because my kids are such fans," Faith said. "This is the first time I've explored a virtual world, and I'm amazed at what a creative, kind and eclectic mix of girls belong to the community."
Taylor's doll is slated to hit the market in the fall. No words on when Faith's doll will be launched.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor