Taylor Swift and Faith Hill Lend Likeness for New Line of Dolls
Taylor Swift and Faith Hill are about to be turned into dolls. Both country music singers have signed agreements to lend their likeness for new line of dolls.
Toy company Jakks Pacific will make physical fashion dolls of Taylor that will feature her best known fashions and appropriate accessories, including a crystal guitar. "When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a country music star and having my very own fashion doll line," Taylor commented. "Now it's come true! I can't wait to see little girls play with my doll and rock out with my crystal guitar."
Faith, elsewhere, will become the model of online dolls produced by Stardoll, a Website that targets girls aged 9 to 17. The singer's deal with Stardoll reportedly provides a virtual closet of outfits she's personally chosen, thus allowing Stardoll visitors to dress her up for all kinds of events.
"Joining Stardoll is exciting for me, especially because my kids are such fans," Faith said. "This is the first time I've explored a virtual world, and I'm amazed at what a creative, kind and eclectic mix of girls belong to the community."
Taylor's doll is slated to hit the market in the fall. No words on when Faith's doll will be launched.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her