Taylor Swift and Faith Hill Lend Likeness for New Line of Dolls
Taylor Swift and Faith Hill are about to be turned into dolls. Both country music singers have signed agreements to lend their likeness for new line of dolls.
Toy company Jakks Pacific will make physical fashion dolls of Taylor that will feature her best known fashions and appropriate accessories, including a crystal guitar. "When I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a country music star and having my very own fashion doll line," Taylor commented. "Now it's come true! I can't wait to see little girls play with my doll and rock out with my crystal guitar."
Faith, elsewhere, will become the model of online dolls produced by Stardoll, a Website that targets girls aged 9 to 17. The singer's deal with Stardoll reportedly provides a virtual closet of outfits she's personally chosen, thus allowing Stardoll visitors to dress her up for all kinds of events.
"Joining Stardoll is exciting for me, especially because my kids are such fans," Faith said. "This is the first time I've explored a virtual world, and I'm amazed at what a creative, kind and eclectic mix of girls belong to the community."
Taylor's doll is slated to hit the market in the fall. No words on when Faith's doll will be launched.
More Taylor Swift News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show