Rage Against the Machine Added to Lollapalooza?
There have been rumors swirling around that the reunited Rage Against the Machine will also appear at Lollapalooza. According to The Chicago Sun-Times, the rock band will join other rumored acts like Wilco, Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails at the festival taking place on August 1 to 3 in Grant Park, Chicago.
The official line-up of the music festival will only be announced next month, but should the four bands really are on the bill, then this would be one of the biggest and most-anticipated events of the year. C3, the Texas-based company that is behind the festival will not confirm any of the act, stating that they cannot confirm or deny anything at the moment.
In the mean time, Greg Kot from Chicago Tribune said that Radiohead have been booked as the "centerpiece of the festival" but no confirmation to this either. The only confirmed Radiohead gig will be the free show in central London on April 1 in support of their new single "Nude".
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date