Rage Against the Machine Added to Lollapalooza?
There have been rumors swirling around that the reunited Rage Against the Machine will also appear at Lollapalooza. According to The Chicago Sun-Times, the rock band will join other rumored acts like Wilco, Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails at the festival taking place on August 1 to 3 in Grant Park, Chicago.
The official line-up of the music festival will only be announced next month, but should the four bands really are on the bill, then this would be one of the biggest and most-anticipated events of the year. C3, the Texas-based company that is behind the festival will not confirm any of the act, stating that they cannot confirm or deny anything at the moment.
In the mean time, Greg Kot from Chicago Tribune said that Radiohead have been booked as the "centerpiece of the festival" but no confirmation to this either. The only confirmed Radiohead gig will be the free show in central London on April 1 in support of their new single "Nude".
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon