Rage Against the Machine Added to Lollapalooza?
There have been rumors swirling around that the reunited Rage Against the Machine will also appear at Lollapalooza. According to The Chicago Sun-Times, the rock band will join other rumored acts like Wilco, Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails at the festival taking place on August 1 to 3 in Grant Park, Chicago.
The official line-up of the music festival will only be announced next month, but should the four bands really are on the bill, then this would be one of the biggest and most-anticipated events of the year. C3, the Texas-based company that is behind the festival will not confirm any of the act, stating that they cannot confirm or deny anything at the moment.
In the mean time, Greg Kot from Chicago Tribune said that Radiohead have been booked as the "centerpiece of the festival" but no confirmation to this either. The only confirmed Radiohead gig will be the free show in central London on April 1 in support of their new single "Nude".
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture