Rage Against the Machine Added to Lollapalooza?
There have been rumors swirling around that the reunited Rage Against the Machine will also appear at Lollapalooza. According to The Chicago Sun-Times, the rock band will join other rumored acts like Wilco, Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails at the festival taking place on August 1 to 3 in Grant Park, Chicago.
The official line-up of the music festival will only be announced next month, but should the four bands really are on the bill, then this would be one of the biggest and most-anticipated events of the year. C3, the Texas-based company that is behind the festival will not confirm any of the act, stating that they cannot confirm or deny anything at the moment.
In the mean time, Greg Kot from Chicago Tribune said that Radiohead have been booked as the "centerpiece of the festival" but no confirmation to this either. The only confirmed Radiohead gig will be the free show in central London on April 1 in support of their new single "Nude".
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'